explorist gc

I just bought a new explorist gc and i love it. Its awesome but I have a question. Yesterday I was doing a cache that required alot of driving to get to it and I kept turning down the wrong streets. Is there any type of turn by turn function? The User manual doesnt really say anything about the functions.

I usually use two GPSr's in tandem.. A Garmin NuVI for the street navigating (which is not always 100% perfect either.,) and the hand-held (My GC is one of many) once I'm out of the vehicle and searching on foot.

As someone already mentioned, the GC does not have a rout-able map.. Only pointing in the direction of the cache, from present location.

I have a Garmin Vista Etrex hcx and it cannot do turn by turn with many of the free maps. Only a few maps will actually work turn by turn. I rely on my android phone for routing. Works very well. I use locus maps with offline maps when I am up in the mountains out of cell range. So find an alternative for routing. Don't rely on a GPSr.