Delorme PN-40 Can't download caches

We have a PN-40 and haven't cached in months. When I tried yesterday to download caches I got a read circle and next to it was the word download. I downloaded the new firmware and updates. I have googled the topic and found how to reset some of the settings. I still am getting the same red circle and download.

My husband is working today and would love to take our son to do some caching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We have a PN-40 and haven't cached in months. When I tried yesterday to download caches I got a read circle and next to it was the word download. I downloaded the new firmware and updates. I have googled the topic and found how to reset some of the settings. I still am getting the same red circle and download.

My husband is working today and would love to take our son to do some caching. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You should have contacted me. We could have and got you going.

Thanks

You should have contacted me. We could have and got you going.

Thanks

Defiantly get with The Yinnies any time you have a question about your PN-40 he has been a great help with me learning mine when I first got it. Just wish we where closer so I could try and talk them into holding a class on it. MMMM now theres an event I would make the drive down for.