Pocket Query Generator page bug

Team GeoDillo

If you have a pocket query set up to send you a GPX file, the next time you go to that Pocket Query Generator page to make a change to that specific query, it defaults back to .LOC file. This is a real bummer if you don't catch it, and I'm sure it's not the intended way it is supposed to work. Probably just some HTML coding left over to default to LOC before the new GPX was added to the drop down list.

A fix would be appreciated...Thanks! icon_smile.gif

Scott

quote:
Originally posted by Team GeoDillo:

If you have a pocket query set up to send you a GPX file, the next time you go to that Pocket Query Generator page to make a change to that specific query, it defaults back to .LOC file.

Same thing happens with me. Any time I open the Query, it shows the file choice as .LOC. If I edit the Query at all, I just make sure I change it back to GPX before I hit edit.

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.

quote:

If you have a pocket query set up to send you a GPX file, the next time you go to that Pocket Query Generator page to make a change to that specific query, it defaults back to .LOC file.

Did you report this via e-mail also? I posted a thread on this a while back, and haven't seen a response from anyone with the power to fix it, and it's still broken. Luckily I noticed it before it bit me.

If not, I'm guessing somebody should. icon_smile.gif

alex