You know what would be terribly nice?

Sissy-n-CR

A weekly update in the Announcements section on what happening with the site.

I'm not saying a complete run-down, just a paragraph or two would be nice. Maybe a teaser or two with new features and what-not.

I got a couple of personal projects that I want to do and, sure as Hades, as soon as I do, they will be obsolete because the new site will be online and I will have to change everything.

So how about it? A few minutes once a week to feed the need for new information?

TIA

CR

72057_2000.gif

Jeremy's been known to drop by the official geocaching chat once in a while, and the people there tend to be at least a bit more "in the know". icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Sissy-n-CR:

I got a couple of personal projects that I want to do and, sure as Hades, as soon as I do, they will be obsolete because the new site will be online and I will have to change everything.

Incidentally, what are you doing that the site changing will affect? Are you assuming that Jeremy's going to add a feature that you would have written offline? I don't see how the site changing would affect anything you'd do (since you're obviously smarter than the 10Ts that write geocaching.com-killing scrapers).

[[[ ClayJar Networks ]]]

Home of Watcher downloads, Official Geocaching Chat, and the Geocache Rating System

i only hear hints of things to come...

i'm assuming that you guys know what some of the new features might be. how about a little teaser for us, huh? i'd love to know what kind of things i might expect.

it doesn't matter if you get to camp at one or at six. dinner is still at six.

quote:
Originally posted by cachew nut:

It would be nice if the chat logs were up to date and available, so that those who were not there could recap what was discussed. icon_smile.gif

Ouch. We finally hit the summer schedule, so I should be able to spend some time distilling the missing logs. Sorry about that, but hopefully I'll have time this weekend... and since we're on a 4x10 schedule, this weekend starts ten minutes ago! icon_biggrin.gif

[[[ ClayJar Networks ]]]

Home of Watcher downloads, Official Geocaching Chat, and the Geocache Rating System