Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
releasethedogs

Are you visiting Korea?

14 posts in this topic

Hi! i am an American who is teaching English in a Korean public school. I love to go caching and I am real friendly, so if you are visiting and want some one to go caching with then please contact me. Thanks!

I am in Seoul/Gyeonggi-do. If it is on the weekend I may be willing to travel to other parts though.

i have family i am visiting in south Korea and japan...just getting the passports ready and then im off.....i'll have to hit you up.....

Thanks for the reply sick4x4, i look forward to your visit. Send me a PM when you have your final plans.

I'm in Daegu right now anyone coming Dow this way?

I'm in Daegu right now anyone coming Dow this way?

Last month, Daegu looked like this: 180624_10150411227195343_569080342_17219617_2905114_n.jpg

Most of those have been archived since then though, for some strange reason.

Did you have a good cache?

I think the reason may because Podal a geocacher has quit and he is archiving all his caches. I don't think he removed the actual containers though so if you have an old PQ you might be able to find some of them.

I just got to Osan AB and have no idea where anything here is. But look forward to makeing it out for some caches!

I'm moving to Seoul as an ESL teacher in a couple months, so when I'm all settled in and ready to go exploring, I'll let you know :D

Hi,

Some family and I will be visiting Seoul for two weeks; are there any geocaches that go "above and beyond" that you would recommend?

Maxwell

I am also an English teacher, haha. If anyone wants to make a group, let me know and maybe we can organise something. We could get it up on meetup.com!