Cache Reviewers

JessNBec

Hey all,

I recently placed my first cache not far from my new property.

It is still waiting to be reviewed but the problem is that before I placed it I forgot to change my home location from WA to TAS. Now the cache reviewer that has been assigned is a WA person rather than a TAS person and there has been no action taken. Is there anyway of finding out who the Tasmanian reviewers are so I can forward my cache to them?

Cheers,

Jess.

It shouldn't matter, EXCEPT that the reviewer might think you are placing a cache while on vacation since your home coords are listed pretty far away.

Just change your home coords on your profile, so when the reviewer looks at your new cache he'll know you live closeby! Easy to fix.

The reviewer who looks at your cache is most likely the reviewer near the cache coordinates, NOT your home coordinates. I change my home coordinates frequently when I am planning trips or want to watch for new caches, but it doesn't affect who reviews the caches I place locally.

That was the case although the reviewer assigned to me stated he reviewed Western Australian caches not Tasmanian. I have since update my home coordinates to my Tasmanian address and let the reviewer know I was not longer living in WA but haven't heard anything back.

It shouldn't matter, EXCEPT that the reviewer might think you are placing a cache while on vacation since your home coords are listed pretty far away.

Just change your home coords on your profile, so when the reviewer looks at your new cache he'll know you live closeby! Easy to fix.

The reviewer who looks at your cache is most likely the reviewer near the cache coordinates, NOT your home coordinates. I change my home coordinates frequently when I am planning trips or want to watch for new caches, but it doesn't affect who reviews the caches I place locally.

Hey all,

I recently placed my first cache not far from my new property.

It is still waiting to be reviewed but the problem is that before I placed it I forgot to change my home location from WA to TAS. Now the cache reviewer that has been assigned is a WA person rather than a TAS person and there has been no action taken. Is there anyway of finding out who the Tasmanian reviewers are so I can forward my cache to them?

Cheers,

Jess.

Jess

There are only two reviewers in Australia - iRiblit handles the east coast and theUmp handles west coast/central (I think). One of them will deal with your cache soon and will probably point out your error. Remember, they can take up to 72 hours to approve a cache.

BTW - You can go back into it and make the change yourself.