Getting to know you cointest

EyeD10T

Since I began geocaching, I have been impressed by the kindness of many other geocachers that I have come across. I have also noticed that there is a large geocaching community out there, most people more than happy to help another. I found these forums several months ago and they have been a lot of fun belonging to as well as a good source of information pertaining to geocoins and geocaching. I tend to go overboard when I get interested in things, and geocaching/geocoins has been no exception. In addition to the daily (sometimes more) trip that I make to these forums, I have been participating in some fan pages on facebook, following other geocachers on twitter, reading geocaching blogs, listening to a couple of podcasts (one in German), and watching geocaching adventures on Youtube. There is a lot of information out there - and its a lot of fun following it.

I recently started a blog and decided that I would run a cointest. The cointest is simple, but require that you join in a couple of the websites that I am participating in. I did ask the moderators before posting this to make sure that I wasnt violating any rules and they gave me the go-ahead. So, if you are interested in reading more about the cointest, you can find out all about it on my blog.

Have a great day!

Edited by EyeD10T

I for one am not comfortable with going to other blog sites, I was a blogger on a few well known sites for a while until I was having to have my computer wiped for spyware and viruses once a month. (these were things getting around or corrupting my antivirus and spyware programs, both of which update several times daily.) So this will be a cointest I will steer clear of.

I for one am not comfortable with going to other blog sites, I was a blogger on a few well known sites for a while until I was having to have my computer wiped for spyware and viruses once a month. (these were things getting around or corrupting my antivirus and spyware programs, both of which update several times daily.) So this will be a cointest I will steer clear of.

I'm in.... but I have my pc set up to where NOTHING can install unless I say that it can. So, I have been virus free for about 4 years now.