How to see a list of TB's in my current inventory.

Search1128

I have found a few Travel bugs and am wondering if there is a way to see them in a list of some sort shown as in my possesion currently. Short of going to a cache page and posting a note allowing me to see a drop down list near the bottom of the cache page, is there any other way to see them in my possesion, maybe a link or something on the my cache page? I see where I can click to see a list of all found TBs but I want only those that I currently have in my inventory. Thanks, Kirk out. Search1128.

Go to your "my cache page" and there is a list of all the bugs you own and found. They are hyper-linked so you can also go to the bugs page.

Bob G. (1pilot)

Where are we going?......And WHY am I in this handbasket???

quote:
Originally posted by RichardMoore:

How many travel bugs do you have on hand at any one time that you need a list? I just look at the shelf next to my desk. Right now I have one. Or do I mis-understand the problem?

icon_biggrin.gifLOL Well I find myself putting post-its on them just for quick refrence, the most I've had at any one time would be three.

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

More FamilyFun!

Yes, there are a lot of TBs out where Search 1128 and I are. I actually grabbed 5 in the last week and dropped them at different locations on Friday and Saturday. It's great fun!

Yes, going to "log your visit" is the only way you can check out which bugs you actually hold. Go to any cache page and click on "log your visit" and check your bugs. You don't have to actually save a logged visit, just hit the back button when you're done.

quote:
Originally posted by RichardMoore:

How many travel bugs do you have on hand at any one time that you need a list? I just look at the shelf next to my desk. Right now I have one. Or do I mis-understand the problem?

RichardMoore

http://www.geocities.com/richardsrunaway

I can see where someone who had moved quite a few TBs from site to site might want to make sure they had properly accounted for them and would use the built in tracking features of the website to ensure this. I could see myself doing this just as a double check. Otherwise, however, I would agree with your point, it seems like there would be some courtesy to others involved in not building a huge personal collection of TBs. As a neophyte, I'm still developing a sense of what is "right" and what is "wrong" and these forums have been very helpful in that regard.

MiTuCats