Geomate Jr 39.99 Amazon

DrJill

Amazon is having the Geomate Jr as their lightning deal for the next hour.

Price is down to 39.99 Best part of this deal is if you add the Geomate with the update kit which is usually 25.00 the kit goes down to 8 dollars.

Total for geomate and kit was 46 dollars.

Good luck

Amazon is having the Geomate Jr as their lightning deal for the next hour.

Price is down to 39.99 Best part of this deal is if you add the Geomate with the update kit which is usually 25.00 the kit goes down to 8 dollars.

Total for geomate and kit was 46 dollars.

Good luck

It is listed as 49.99$ now and if you add update kit to cart it is supposed to be 75% off but its not working. :)

It is listed as 49.99$ now and if you add update kit to cart it is supposed to be 75% off but its not working. :)

The $40 deal ended at 9 a.m.

The 75% off is for the update kit

Save 75% on Geomate Jr. Geocaching GPS Update Kit when you purchase 1 or more Geomate Jr Handheld Geocaching GPS
Edited by Chrysalides

The $40 deal ended at 9 a.m.

The 75% off is for the update kit

Save 75% on Geomate Jr. Geocaching GPS Update Kit when you purchase 1 or more Geomate Jr Handheld Geocaching GPS

Yes I understood the 75% off was for the update kit but I added both to my cart and it didn't work. Still charged me 25$ for update kit. B)

Yes I understood the 75% off was for the update kit but I added both to my cart and it didn't work. Still charged me 25$ for update kit. :)

Sorry, my reading comprehension fail. Did you try to check out? Usually discount is given only at the checkout. You do not have to go through with the checkout at this point - still time to back out.

Items: $74.94

Shipping & Handling: $6.17

Promotion Applied: -$18.71

Total Before Tax: $62.40