where is my reviewer?

Visiting Vet Tech

I was working with one of the reviewers for one of my submissions, too. Reviewer posted some comments I needed to address and it took me a couple weeks to deal with some of that stuff, but it's been awhile since I made my final necessary change...and no feedback from the reviewer I was working with on whether my changes were sufficient.

I'm chalking it up to the reviewer being busy with holiday stuff (like I am), but I do hope I get some feedback on this by the time I get home in a couple of weeks.

I was working with one of the reviewers for one of my submissions, too. Reviewer posted some comments I needed to address and it took me a couple weeks to deal with some of that stuff, but it's been awhile since I made my final necessary change...and no feedback from the reviewer I was working with on whether my changes were sufficient.

I'm chalking it up to the reviewer being busy with holiday stuff (like I am), but I do hope I get some feedback on this by the time I get home in a couple of weeks.

I recommend sending an email to geoawareUSA2 through the link in their profile. They have placed your cache on hold to remove it from the review queue, but may not see that you have made changes to the listing. Just drop them a friendly note and I'm sure they would be happy to continue the review process.

I posted an Earthcache for review a while ago, and was working with a reviewer to get it ready for publication, however; for the past several weeks I have not heard from the reviewer and have not gotten any answers to my emails...

What do i do? My cache isn't published and i would love to see it added to the list.

Looks like you had some success :)

Rosh Hanikra

Thanks for contributing to the Earthcache program, but just in case you didn't notice, your cache page coordinates are in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and nowhere near Isreal as your Description seems to imply. I believe you'll have to contact the Reviewer to correct the coordinates.