2010 Alabama AGA Coin for sale!

joefrog

Here's the preview, AGA 2010 coin!

aga2010.jpg

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. Coins are not here yet! I expect them before Christmas -- They ARE in production as we speak. If you prefer not to order until the coins are in hand, that's fine by me... but no promises on availability.

(YES, I KNOW IT IS LATE IN THE YEAR... NO BASHING PLEASE, IT'S BEEN A ROUGH TIME)

The coins will be 1.75", trackable on geocaching.com with custom icon, and available in two finishes -- Matte Gold and Matte Silver.

There are 100 Silver and 50 Gold total order. The coin is a suncatcher, with the flag being the through design. There is also a hole at the top to allow for use as a keychain, attach a travelbug "move me" tag, or to put on a cord.

AGA Silver Coins will be $10.00 each, and the Gold LE (Limited Edition) AGA Coins will be $12.00 each. LE Gold Coins are LIMIT ONE PER CACHER for the first week of orders.

Coins will be mailed USPS. Shipping is $3.50 for up to 3 coins, and an additional .50¢ for each additional coin beyond that number. Larger orders can be shipped in a different manner, and actual shipping costs will apply. Coins can also be picked up at local events instead of shipping IF you are local to the Birmingham, AL area.

To reserve your order, please send an email to "aga_coin@yahoo.com" with your reservation and I will send you an invoice. Please include:

1. Geocaching handle

2. Real Name

3. Address to ship coins

4. Number of coins requested in each finish

5. Email address to send invoice

Any coins not paid in a timely manner will be considered unwanted and go back into the queue for others to purchase. Invoices will start to go out as soon as possible.

Again, bear with me! I may be forgetting something here, so I do reserve the right to request additional information from you!