Wrong Direction

OzzieSan

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=9804

I handed this bug off to CragSeeker (thanks for the assist) because our trip back that way was canceled. Now the new holder of the bug is taking it west rather than east like is listed in the current goals. I have sent email to the current holder of the TB and they have yet to reply. If anyone knows this person(s) please let them know that this TB has a specific goal..

icon_frown.gif

[This message was edited by Team 5-oh! on July 19, 2002 at 12:07 PM.]

A few thoughts popped into my mind when I read this string. Some I don't care to share before I muddle through them. Others are important to share. Firstly [i believe that is a word], the cacher with the bug may be on a roadtrip without access to a computer for a few days, but then we wouldn't have his first post. Secondly, if there is some level of urgency in getting this bug to its objective then, perhaps it should have been sent by UPS. icon_rolleyes.gif

When someone opens the cache and finds the bug, they [usually] don't have computer/internet access at that time. The goals should be clearly defined on a laminated tag attached to the object.

Once you get home to your computer, it's too late to decide that your travel plans are in conflict with the travel bug's plans.

Lil Devil lildevil.gif