Ohio Bound Bear reaches destination after 10 months! So, now what?

Cachetrotters

Thanks to all who cared for an itty-bitty bear on a 2700+ mile journey. My family picked him up this morning at Boundertom's HTGHD # 19 - Columbus cache. The little guy has been frozen in Flagstaff, partied at the Fiesta bowl, seen the northern-most reaches of Michigan, and skipped his way through Indiana and Cincinnati.

I looked on a few TB info pages, but did not see an answer to these 2 q's:

1) Can a TB be renamed and re-missioned for a return trip?

or

2) How can it be retired with honors? He was a well-behaved bear.

Cachetrotters

If my travel bug ever makes it home, I'm keeping it here. There were many times when I thought I'd never see it again. It just got moved, finally, after being kept for the better part of a year. I guess it depends if you want your bug back now that it's completed its mission; it might be fun to edit the page, give it a new goal and try to get it back to your town, but there'd be a decent possibility it wouldn't make it. I always wanted my bug back sooner or later; some people want them to travel till they can't anymore. You can do whatever you like.

I Like the idea of a hall of fame, where everyone can go to see what bugs have completed their adventures.

It would Also be nice if you could "archive" the bug there, and re-use the tag fo a new bug, should you wish to hang on to the actual Object and send out a new one. Otherwise, a new bug either has another bug's history, or you go through and wipe the first bug's history forever.

Yeah, Yeah, I know it means server space, hosting etc etc. but I'm saying it would be nice.