question on cache description

zsdeng15014

I use http://www.free-online-html-editor.com/ it's a What You See is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor. It's simple to use and works great.

I've sometimes wondered why GS doesn't add a WYSIWYG editor like TinyMce/FCKeditor to the submission form. It would allow those that don't know HTML to add some style, and even images to their cache descriptions. Using an online tool like the one mentioned here isn't a bad option though as long as it allows you to easily cut-n-paste the html it generates into the description.

Just to throw something out there I actually don't like the pages with HTML in them. When I up load to my GPSr it makes reading the description hard because I get all the code in there and have to read around it. I prefer pages that just have a straight description and none of the fancy codes.

you can use colored text without having to enable HTML.

with HTML disabled, the cache description behaves just like a cache log and so you can use all the regular pseudo-BBcode in the description.

for red text, you'd put:

[red]red text[/red]