Cacheing for Alcohol

RCNT

A friend of mine set up a private course for a bunch of us cachers to seek out one Saturday AM. We each had to supply one cooler with just enough liquor for one drink for each person in the group. Well nobody wants to be though of as a tight wad so there was a little more than expected. The Caches also each had a separate theme, some included some food, and one even had tunes. It was a beautiful day and we had an intoxicating adventure that I don't think I'll participate in ever again. We did have a DD (Thank God) I won't post pictures to protect the innocent.

A friend of mine set up a private course for a bunch of us cachers to seek out one Saturday AM. We each had to supply one cooler with just enough liquor for one drink for each person in the group. Well nobody wants to be though of as a tight wad so there was a little more than expected. The Caches also each had a separate theme, some included some food, and one even had tunes. It was a beautiful day and we had an intoxicating adventure that I don't think I'll participate in ever again. We did have a DD (Thank God) I won't post pictures to protect the innocent.

HA!

Cache In TrasheD out?

Sounds like fun.

"I don't think I'll participate in ever again"

You might not remember this but at the end of the day you agreed to do this again next year!

Edited by Glass52

"I don't think I'll participate in ever again"

You might not remember this but at the end of the day you agreed to do this again next year!

Your right I don't remember. I'm amazed you do.

HA!

Cache In TrasheD out?

Sounds like fun.

I like that line, do you mind if I use it on next years adventure(I was the DD)? We started refering to the coolers we were looking for as a "Geo-getsmashed".

I live in wa. state and a friend of ours that taged along with us on a hores ride geo adventure came up with the idea of hiding a "geoshot", as we had already been nipping on the bottle a litte (knee medcine)it seamed like a great idea. we pulled a short ways off the trail just noth of white pass in the goat rocks wilderness & used some small rope I had and a plastic bottle about half full that he had & we hung it in a tree high enough to be above snow level, we marked the way point but never atempted to publish it, our idea was just for us & friends. we snowshoed into the spot about a year and a half later, it was a great trip & hike and it took some searching but we finally found the bottle but sadly being in plastic & hid that long it did not taste all that well, we had a small sip each (there were 7 of us)and we put it back where we had hid it, ya never know when we might get back there again. we hid another one this new years day on our snow shoe trip but this time we used a glass bottle with blackberry brandy & we put it in an area we usually ride every summer, sorry no coords available :-)