Impossible to report an item missing from a cache

There seems to be a bug on the site when the selected language is French in your profile. I tried to mark an item as missing, but all it does is refresh the page and add a second option ("Signaler l' Objet voyageur comme disparu") in the drop down list. If I continue hitting "Aller", it keeps adding the same option over and over in the drop-down list, but nothing happens. In the English language, I get a "Are you sure" message with "Yes and No" options. Same problem with both IE 8.0 and Firefox 3.6.10.

Sorry if this has to be reported somewhere else. Feel free to move it where it belongs, I can't seem to make a new thread on that feedback thingie.

There seems to be a bug on the site when the selected language is French in your profile. I tried to mark an item as missing, but all it does is refresh the page and add a second option ("Signaler l' Objet voyageur comme disparu") in the drop down list. If I continue hitting "Aller", it keeps adding the same option over and over in the drop-down list, but nothing happens. In the English language, I get a "Are you sure" message with "Yes and No" options. Same problem with both IE 8.0 and Firefox 3.6.10.

Sorry if this has to be reported somewhere else. Feel free to move it where it belongs, I can't seem to make a new thread on that feedback thingie.

The 'Feedback thingie' was found to have too many loopholes and has been canceled except for amusement purposes.

Try posting your bug report HERE.

The 'Feedback thingie' was found to have too many loopholes and has been canceled except for amusement purposes.

Try posting your bug report HERE.

Thanks! I see it has been posted for "Deutch", but someone from Groundspeak said it was for all languages except English. They're working on it.