Through Hike Olympic National Park

TotemLake

SquareBear and I started planning a hike 3 years ago and had to put it on hold when he was transferred to Illinois. Three weeks ago, the hike changed dynamics when the Lake Mills Road access to the Olympic Hot Springs was closed for the season THIS close to our hike date to accomodate tearing down a dam for the salmon run.

Instead of cancelling, we decided to go through with changes that made the hike more challenging. We'll be starting at the Hoh Rain Forest and ending at Storm King Lodge at Lake Crystal. The hike is plotted at 41.79 miles but I expect this to be at least 25% longer. Climbing elevation is estimated to be 14,616 feet with a maximum elevation of 5,392 feet. I'm attaching the profile PDF for your viewing pleasure.

If you would like to receive Spot notifications of our progress, please join me on Twitter (TotemLake) or Face Book (totemlake at gmail dot com or Totem Lake) where I will be posting in the morning and evening of our starts and stops and perhaps lunch breaks.

I will have my amateur radio on while on the high divides. Hopefully I'll be able to hit a repeater and broadcast our status. I'll figure out a broadcast time schedule over the next few days and post this.

Entry Location:Hoh Visitor Center TH

Exit Location: Storm King Ranger Station TH

Date Campsite

9/18/10 Olympus Guard Station

9/19/10 Heart Lake

9/20/10 Boulder Creek Campground

9/21/10 Boulder Lake

9/22/10 Barnes Creek Trail

Perhaps at the end of all this, we'll tackle the Earth Cache Caution at Storm King then have a cold beer and a hot meal at the lodge. All voyeurs are welcome to join us.

I realize this is short notice, but if anyone wants to join us on this hike, we can hook up at the WIC in Port Angeles to gain permits and bear canisters if you don't have any.

Edited by TotemLake

We will be back from delivering a scooter to near Jackson, Wy by then and I will crank up my antenna and turn it west. Will also monitor your frequency.

Since you will be traveling the opposite way from the Press Expedition, I guess you won't be needing to build a boat and acquire a mule to pull it. As. I remember they had to return to get more tobacco and whisky after a month. I use to have a copy of their book but gave it to the George Martin Collection at Olympic College. Great reading.

Edited by W7WT

We will be back from delivering a scooter to near Jackson, Wy by then and I will crank up my antenna and turn it west. Will also monitor your frequency.

Since you will be traveling the opposite way from the Press Expedition, I guess you won't be needing to build a boat and acquire a mule to pull it. As. I remember they had to return to get more tobacco and whisky after a month. I use to have a copy of their book but gave it to the George Martin Collection at Olympic College. Great reading.

Dick, I have a big book of Olympic exploration that includes the Press Party expedition story written from the diary. Let me know if you want to borrow it. It's a truly incredible story.

SquareBear and I started planning a hike 3 years ago and had to put it on hold when he was transferred to Illinois. Three weeks ago, the hike changed dynamics when the Lake Mills Road access to the Olympic Hot Springs was closed for the season THIS close to our hike date to accomodate tearing down a dam for the salmon run.

Instead of cancelling, we decided to go through with changes that made the hike more challenging. We'll be starting at the Hoh Rain Forest and ending at Storm King Lodge at Lake Crystal. The hike is plotted at 41.79 miles but I expect this to be at least 25% longer. Climbing elevation is estimated to be 14,616 feet with a maximum elevation of 5,392 feet. I'm attaching the profile PDF for your viewing pleasure.

If you would like to receive Spot notifications of our progress, please join me on Twitter (TotemLake) or Face Book (totemlake at gmail dot com or Totem Lake) where I will be posting in the morning and evening of our starts and stops and perhaps lunch breaks.

I will have my amateur radio on while on the high divides. Hopefully I'll be able to hit a repeater and broadcast our status. I'll figure out a broadcast time schedule over the next few days and post this.

Entry Location:Hoh Visitor Center TH

Exit Location: Storm King Ranger Station TH

Date Campsite

9/18/10 Olympus Guard Station

9/19/10 Heart Lake

9/20/10 Boulder Creek Campground

9/21/10 Boulder Lake

9/22/10 Barnes Creek Trail

Perhaps at the end of all this, we'll tackle the Earth Cache Caution at Storm King then have a cold beer and a hot meal at the lodge. All voyeurs are welcome to join us.

I realize this is short notice, but if anyone wants to join us on this hike, we can hook up at the WIC in Port Angeles to gain permits and bear canisters if you don't have any.

Sounds like an incredible hike. I would love to join you but am not sure about being able to do that many days in a row this soon.

Thru hikes in the Olympics is on my list of things to do.

Have a safe and happy trip!

I grew up as a flat lander in Minnesota and I have no idea what you pack for a trip like this. Do you have a pack list you could share.? Do you pack for snow conditions this time of year?

This time of year shouldn't be any snow to worry about but the temps could drop pretty low at 5,000 feet. I pack the same thing for a week that i do for a weekend. Just more food and in this case, thermals.

Generally speaking, you go with your comfort level and amenities you wish to carry. I carry a couple of heavy items for creature comfort. My tent and pad are five lbs each. I also tend to overcarry so I'm debating dropping things from my list that I haven't used at least once. So my list consists of:

Fire starting items

general first-aid kit with splint

head lamp

sleeping bag and liner

inflatable pillow

sleeping pad

tent

fishing pole and gear (I can hope)

stove and fuel

food and beverage mix (electrolytes and vitamins) in a bear canister on this hike

extra set of clothes and thermals

3 extra pair of socks

sun lotion

insect repellant

gps

map

compass

camera

extra batteries

hydration pack

nalgene bottle

water filter

whistle with built-in compass and flash mirror

two-way radio (amateur)

gloves

hat

jacket

poncho

trekking poles

hygiene supplies in miniature (and a good roll of TP)

cup

bowl and lid to hydrate food in (repackaged everything out of the factory pouches)

small binoculars

sunglasses

sandals

micro spikes (lesson learned from Memorial weekend - they're not just for snow but slippery logs too)

...just to name a few things.

I grew up as a flat lander in Minnesota and I have no idea what you pack for a trip like this. Do you have a pack list you could share.? Do you pack for snow conditions this time of year?

We moved here from the flat lands of Nebraska in 1959 to set up the Electronic Program at Olympic College. I wanted to hike in the Olympics . Thought if I am going to do this with the family, I had better gain a little knowledge about hiking in the Mountains. Olympic College had a very active Mountaining Program with the outstanding Mountain people doing the instructing and leading climbs in the Olympics. i was never very good and always tagged along the rear but learned a lot. Their favorate saying was "The Mountains don't Care." My family has gone on to higher heights. My son who lives in Alaska was a guide on Rainier and lived in a cabin on Takahula Lake in the Brooks Range for a few years after being a geologist on the Pipe Line. Our granddaughter leads expeditions on Denali. Some of the Community Colleges may have such programs.

You can also learn a lot from the hikers here on the forums. Good luck. Dick

We moved here from the flat lands of Nebraska in 1959 to set up the Electronic Program at Olympic College. I wanted to hike in the Olympics . Thought if I am going to do this with the family, I had better gain a little knowledge about hiking in the Mountains. Olympic College had a very active Mountaineering Program with the outstanding Mountain people doing the instructing and leading climbs in the Olympics. i was never very good and always tagged along the rear but learned a lot. Their favorate saying was "The Mountains don't Care." My family has gone on to higher heights. My son who lives in Alaska was a guide on Rainier and lived in a cabin on Takahula Lake in the Brooks Range for a few years after being a geologist on the Pipe Line. Our granddaughter leads expeditions on Denali. Some of the Community Colleges may have such programs.

You can also learn a lot from the hikers here on the forums. Good luck. Dick

I don't know how successful I'm going to be at programming my radio as tired as I am, but here's my schedule

9/18

I will try to hit the Forks Repeater on 145.37, 147.28 and 443.4

9/19

On the first half of the day I will try to hit the Forks Repeater on 145.37, 147.28 and 443.4

2nd half or late in the afternoon I will try to hit the Port Angeles repeater 145.130, 444.775

9/20

We may end up out of touch, but when we hit a high divide, I will try to hit the Port Angeles repeater 14.130, 444.775

9/21

We may end up out of touch, I will try to hit the Forks Repeater on 145.37, 147.28 and 443.4 and

Port Angeles repeater 145.130, 444.775

9/22-23

I will focus only on Port Angeles repeater 145.130, 444.775

I will be sending Spot updates on my Twitter and Facebook. Anybody is welcome to post the updates to this thread.

Ray and I are meeting up at 5AM and making the drive to Port Angeles for our permits then off we go for the car drop offs.

Edited by TotemLake

Thanks for the map. he has the skd listed back a ways. I ran my tower up so the 2 meter horzional yagi is about 70 feet high and turned it NW. Couldn't bring up either the Forks or PA repeater. I face the Eastern Olympic Range and most of it is line of site for me, but looks like I am blocked for anything on the west side. Strange as I have worked 6 Meter mobiles in Ocean Shores. Dick

Thanks for the map. he has the skd listed back a ways. I ran my tower up so the 2 meter horzional yagi is about 70 feet high and turned it NW. Couldn't bring up either the Forks or PA repeater. I face the Eastern Olympic Range and most of it is line of site for me, but looks like I am blocked for anything on the west side. Strange as I have worked 6 Meter mobiles in Ocean Shores. Dick

Got the SPOT message, they're in camp.

Dick, I have 145.370 as Grass Mountain with a 136.5 PL. I was able to hit this the repeater from Ridgetop here in Silverdale but no TotemLake. I doubt he's leaving the radio on though. It was a beautiful day over here, 75 and sunny. It started raining at about 5pm.

For 147.280 I have one of the Tacoma repeaters with a 103.5 PL.

For 443.400 I have Gold Mountain with a 123.0 PL.

I don't have any repeater on 145.130

Edited by Criminal

Got the SPOT message, they're in camp.

Dick, I have 145.370 as Grass Mountain with a 136.5 PL. I was able to hit this the repeater from Ridgetop here in Silverdale but no TotemLake. I doubt he's leaving the radio on though. It was a beautiful day over here, 75 and sunny. It started raining at about 5pm.

For 147.280 I have one of the Tacoma repeaters with a 103.5 PL.

For 443.400 I have Gold Mountain with a 123.0 PL.

I don't have any repeater on 145.130

I lost radio contact with the Forks repeater 443.4 in about 1.5 miles into the hike and I couldn't hit anything else.. Attempted the other frequencies with no luck. I didn't bother on the way out. It was tough enough slogging through the drizzle/sprinkle/rain/deluge.

TL posted a SPOT about a half hour ago stating that the weather sucks too much and they are turning back.

:):D

Saw that, Rough after waiting 3 years to do it.

:D So sorry to hear that. I know how excited TL had been to do this trek, and he waited a long time for it to come together.

It is what it is. After 14 hours of rain from 5PM forward, we weren't about to death march 4300' up in it not knowing how bad the weather we were facing. A couple miles from the Olympus Ranger Station and we had a tease of the sun breaking out but we stuck to our guns and continued out. Good thing too. It got worse... much worse.

Edited by TotemLake

The below links show the track points and check-in/OK message points. The PN-60w/Spot Communicator (SC) are actually two separate devices communicating together via a wireless link (not Bluetooth). The SC is able to act as a standalone albeit a bit more limited than when it is connected to the PN. As a standalone, it sends track points and can send an SOS with a pre-defined message every 5 minutes until the batteries die or until you cancel the send.

Connected, you have 14 pre-defined canned messages you can send to a group from a pre-defined list of up to 10 groups and you can include Twitter and Facebook and Spot Adventures. I'm not sure if it is enabled yet, but You will be are able to log geocaches with the Spot through your GC account. This is all through the GlobalStar satellite network. Messages can be sent to Email or SMS text messages to a phone as well as the social networks. The custom messages cost $.50 per message. The canned messages is part of the basic plan.

On both hikes noted below, I had about an 80% success rate in heavy rain forest foliage and tight terrain along with severe inclement weather. One of the messages I sent from the Hoh River Trail was custom typed and sent while rehydrating dinner at camp, the rest were canned. On Baker Lake, all but 2 or 3 messages I sent were custom typed from the PN and sent to the SC for broadcast. Most messaging needs can be easily handled by carefully thought out canned messages.

East Shore Upper Baker Lake

Hoh Rain Forest

The areas of failure were either due to bad postioning in my backpack (the first 2 hours of the Hoh River hike), or very limited sky (tight ravines at Baker Lake) and occasionally, densely populated forests where the standing trees literally blocked the view of all but a sliver of the sky. My observation was if the PN was able to receive a decent 3D signal of 4 bars or more with as low as 20% signal strength, chances were good I was able to send out a message.

I had an opportunity to try the Spot I after it was out for a while and I was pretty disappointed. I had no desire to touch the Spot II with the publicized issues it had. The SC is a little smaller in size than the Spot II, pretty rugged, and the LED lights make it very clear what it is doing at the time messages or track points are being sent. The only problem is there is no feedback to indicate the message was successfully sent. This is strictly a one-way device. This made me nervous on the Baker Lake hike, but I was pretty confident for most of the hike on the Hoh that my messages were getting out.

When I reached the Jeep at the trailhead on Baker Lake and sent out a message that I was OK and heading home, my daughter left me VM on my cell for when I got back in range (45 minutes out of range from above the dam) to join her for dinner. How cool was that? My wife has given me grief when it has taken me well after dark before I can get within cell phone range to let her know I'm off the trail and Ok. Getting out of Hoh to Forks was pushing an hour. From Twin Falls Lake trailhead off the Granite Falls mountain loop highway was almost 2 hours out. With the SC and the PN, she knows immediately and has no problem sleeping peacefully well before I get home.

When a check-in/OK message is sent, it actually sends three times over a 20 minute period for redundancy and picks up the coordinates from the PN so you can type and send on the fly providing your SC is properly positioned for the send. Track points are made every 10 minutes (non-adjustable). Once you start the SC to send track points, you can disable the wireless and the PN will hand off the responsibility to the SC to act as a standalone. If you don't, you also gain a history that you can save as waypoints and sync it to your included Topo software.

A couple of things to be aware of when making your purchasing decisions.

You can buy the PN-60w as a separate device, but you are currently unable to buy the SC separately from the PN. This may change in the future and may require proof of purchase of the wireless PN. The other iterations of Spot will not be able to communicate with the 60. It's a hardware issue that cannot be upgraded by firmware.

There is an annual service. Current pricing for everything except Spot Assist will run you about $230 per year. That includes insurance for 2 rescues up to $25K each and insurance for product replacement (Spot only). It also includes 500 custom type and send messages and track progress. The basic service of 99.99 will allow SOS, Help, Check-in/OK, custom canned messaged to family and friends and posting to the social networks and logging your finds on GC.

Standby time is considerably shorter than the 1 year most folks are accustomed to with the previous iterations of Spot; about 4 months.

Overall, I'm impressed with the device, and won't hit a trail without it.

Edited by TotemLake

My wife has given me grief when it has taken me well after dark before I can get within cell phone range to let her know I'm off the trail and Ok.

/me looks around innocently... :rolleyes:

There is an annual service. Current pricing for everything except Spot Assist will run you about $230 per year.

That's good insurance. In fact, that's exactly what my TriCare Prime health insurance runs per year. :D

Overall, I'm impressed with the device, and won't hit a trail without it.

OK, I'm hiking with you!

Seriously though, if you solo hike or just for the peace of mind, this sounds like a good product. I’m looking forward to seeing it in action- hopefully soon. Snowshoe season is coming.

Totem Lake said "There is an annual service. Current pricing for everything except Spot Assist will run you about $230 per year. That includes insurance for 2 rescues up to $25K each and insurance for product replacement (Spot only). It also includes 500 custom type and send messages and track progress. The basic service of 99.99 will allow SOS, Help, Check-in/OK, custom canned messaged to family and friends and posting to the social networks and logging your finds on GC."

Holy Cow $230 per year! I had a Spot and found it to be quite unreliable. I'd send messages and 6 out of ten times I had no way of knowing if they got out. Most of them didn't and that's just not good enough. I gave a lot of consideration to the whole idea and decided to buy an ACR Sarlink Vue. The 406 Link Plus plan is $59 a year and for that you get to send 420 messages using the test feature and 60 messages with GPS location. This year I logged a bunch of miles, a lot of verticle feet, and 33 nights in the back country. In that time I sent out 10 messages - 2 with GPS location and every single one of them got out. If I get mauled by a wild mountain goat or fall off a rock I need to know that my message got out, no ifs, ands, or buts and Spot didn't do that for me - ACR does.

Edited by MedicOne

First, full disclosure - I was invited to become a beta tester and tested the Spot Communicator with the PN-60w since this past Spring.

Second, IF you're comparing your experience with the first generation Spot, I'm with you on the lack of reliability. It was a crap shoot. I was so disappointed with it; I had no desire to touch that technology again and was seriously looking at the Acer for the very reasons you cited. I have to say, this Spot Communicator is not the same beast as the first generation. There is no comparison between the two generations except to say most of us involved in Geocaching for the past few years have seen the same level of improvement between generations of GPS handhelds. Simply put, the Spot Communicator has taken the un out of the unreliable.

Third, let’s breakdown what the pricing structure of each brings you:

Spot: the $230 included

$99.99 Basic Service: includes SOS, General Help Message to family/friends, Unlimited Check-in/OK with 14 canned messages you can customize, Facebook and Twitter posts, Geocaching logs, Spot Adventures.

$49.99: unlimited track progress your friends and family can watch on a map in near real time. The waypoints can be saved for a later date review.

$49.99: 500 type and send messages up to 41 characters. This goes beyond the 14 canned messages capability. Or you can pay $29.99 for 100 messages, or pay ala carte at $0.50 per message.

$12.95 – A recent increase from the 6.95 of two rescues per year at $25K each, to a benefit worth up to $100K in SAR rescue expenses, including coordinating a private SAR contractor if needed to get you to safety. Some states don’t charge for this operation, Washington has been considering it. This is not to put the fear factor in anyone; it’s just a simple statement.

$17.95 per year plus $30 deductible – Product replacement insurance on your Spot device in the event it is damaged, lost or stolen.

I’m not sneezing at the Acer technology because it is very solid, but the 406 Link Plus plan at $59 a year is in response to what Spot set out to provide. With all the messages you can send, what wasn’t said is they are strictly an “I’m OK” message with your beacon ID and GPS location. You can’t do anything else with it.

SOS Battery longevity:

Spot: 24 hours, every five minutes on fresh batteries

Acer: 30 hours on fresh batteries. As best as I can tell, this signal is sent every 20 minutes.

Battery replacement:

Spot: In field replacement with two AA Lithium batteries: $5 – 4 month standby time or 10 days full use with the above services.

Acer: Send it in to a center: How much to replace and how long for turn around? I don’t know. I read something to the akin of 80% of the cost of the device but that’s hearsay. I do know replacement is required within 5 years after activation, or 6 years if not activated, or immediately after emergency use.

- Edited to add: A Google has come up with a replacement battery costing $100-$150 per. I don't know what it takes for a user to replace the battery nor am I going to try to find out how much it will take for a center to do it for the user.

Usage:

• Requirement: Both require a clear view of the sky for reliable communication.

• Technology: The Spot Communicator uses GlobalStar satellites to communicate and can use the GPS coordinates from the PN-60w or on its own device to pinpoint your location.

The Acer uses two rescue transmitters in one unit, a global satellite coverage using NOAA Global Satellites to detect he emergency distress signal, and then a personal homing transmitter beacon For Search & Rescue aircraft to home-in on.

• Emergency usage: (The Spot Communicator can act as a standalone) turn on, activate the SOS. The Acer extend the antenna; turn on, activate the SOS. Both have emergency centers monitoring the signal and will send help out.

• General usage: Acer - I’m OK test with and without GPS coordinates. Spot - See above services which you tailor to your preferences.

Generally speaking even though these devices don’t use the same satellite systems and the GPS system is an entirely different set of satellites, if your GPS can see a good constellation of satellites, your device of choice will likely be able to communicate to their respective satellite systems.

Also, the remark about not getting feedback if the signal is getting out or not. The same is true with the PLB. You don’t really know until you get back to civilization or until rescue comes. :D You only have the indication the burst was sent. Same as with the Spot Communicator and Spot made this more apparent with the symbols over the LEDs. You also don’t have to stare at the device for five minutes anymore to be sure.

I’ll be happy to demonstrate all the features of the Spot shy of sending out a Help or SOS. The same admonishments stand for this as it does for your PLB.

====One final comment====

I should add I'm not trying to sell anyone on or off of either technology. These are comparisons and the choice is up to the individual on what they want or need. I'm content with the Spot Communicator technology and I'm confident after over 6 months of usage it will do the job I ask of it.

-=-=more edits as I find more info to flesh out the comparison=-=-

Edited by TotemLake

The only reason I carry an ACR PLB is to alert rescue IN A TOTALLY RELIABLE AND REDUNDANT FASHION should I become lost or injured to the point that I cannot walk out of the back country. An ACR PLB transmits at 5 watts of power vs. the 400 milliwatts (if I'm doing the math right that's about .4 watt) of power used by Spot messengers. The PLB is triple redundant in that it transmits to the LEOSAR (Low Earth Orbit Search and Rescue) sattelites on the 406 mh frequency band. These satellites use doppler shift technology to determine my location within 20 meters or so with or without the GPS signal from my PLB. Spot wont even transmit unless it knows it GPS location and it only transmits to one satellite the Globalstar. The second leg of reduncancy in a PLB lies in the fact that it transmits to the GEOSAR (Geosynchronous Orbit Search and Rescue) satellite. These satellites can only determine my location if they receive a gps signal from the PLB however, the location problem has already been taken care of by the LEOSAR satelllite. The GEOSAR is there to make the transmissions to the rescue centers from the 22 milel high vantage point. The third leg of the triple reduncancy lies in the 121.5mhz homing beacon transmitted by the PLB to allow SAR aircraft/rescue teams to home in on my location. I've tested the PLB hundreds of times and generally my cell phone is advising me of an incoming message before the unit has completed its self test - that's fast! Try that with a Spot.

In my opinion the Spot is a neat little gimick that allows you to Twitter, Facebook, log caches, send messages, etc none of which I do when I'm in the woods. The PLB sends a message saying whatever I choose for it to say as a part of the self test feature which checks the links with the LEOSAR and GEOSAR satellites. I can send any precanned message I want to five cellphones, emails, etc as part of this self test. I'm advised to test the unit before I leave on a trip. When in the field I only test the unit sending an "I'm OK" message and I only send it when I'm NOT going to be at a predetermined location at a predetermined time. Otherwise absence of messages from me means I'm on time, and where I said I would be. If the stuff hits the fan, (I'm in need of a real rescue) and I have to send a real message I DO IN FACT receive confirmation that my message has been sent AND RECEIVED by LEOSAR and/or GEOSAR and that they received a GPS signal. Kinda takes all the doubt out of the equation.

I used ACR beacons when I was flying missions in South East Asia - they worked well then albeit with different technology. I've used them in my sailboat for 25 years with never a hint of a problem.

Bottom line - If my warm, pink derrierre is in a crack I would rather have a device that has been proven over many years used by commercial aircraft, commercial ships, and the military of many countries using satellites dedicated to one purpose, Search and Rescue than a Johnny Come Lately messenging device that rents space on a communication sattelite and allows me to Tweet, Twitter, post to Facebook, and log geocaches. A PLB really is your last best chance!

Edited by MedicOne

I'm not here to convince you or anyone else which one to use. I posted a review because I was asked to do so. The new Spot Communicator is very reliable unlike the first generation and has had worldwide rescues based on the commercial use satellites. I am personally confident the Spot Communicator will do the job I need it to do.

Happy trails.

The only reason I carry an ACR PLB is to alert rescue IN A TOTALLY RELIABLE AND REDUNDANT FASHION should I become lost or injured...

The only absolute statement one should ever make is that one should never make an absolute statement.

I've had all manner of "close calls" both solo and with other hikers, as well as having dragged other hikers to dangerous terrain locations; I'm comfortable with the ham radio.

I don't think the SPOT is a gimmick though.

I've had all manner of "close calls" both solo and with other hikers, as well as having dragged other hikers to dangerous terrain locations

*cough* *cough* *splutter*

Stifle yourself. :antenna:

Besides, I think it's Ironman anyway. Did I ever tell you about the time he was hanging upside-down in his backpack straps, wedged between a huge log and a rock?

I've had all manner of "close calls" both solo and with other hikers, as well as having dragged other hikers to dangerous terrain locations

Besides, I think it's Ironman anyway. Did I ever tell you about the time he was hanging upside-down in his backpack straps, wedged between a huge log and a rock?

With the Spot he coulda typed, "Help! I'm upside down and can't get up."

;) Gets my vote for Riposte of the Week.

In all seriousness though, a State Trooper rescued after using a beacon to alert for help after he snowshoed for Lyman Lake on Mountain Loop Hwy. The beacon was a Spot.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Missing-WSP-trooper-found-alive-in-Cascade-Mountains-122122354.html

Edited by TotemLake