Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ginakim

Help - Keyspan USA-19 drivers

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the installer files for the Keyspan USA-19 (not 19HS or 19QI) Serial To USB adapter that they could throw on rapidshare or some such site for me?

Google proved to be useless. Keyspan.com doesn't exist anymore, and Tripp-Lite only has the 19HS drivers.

Sorry, thought I had it, but mine is USA-19QW.

Nice! I think I tried that one earlier and the link was broken. Worked this time.

Thanks! :unsure:

Working perfectly. Now I have Streets & Trips 2010 running navigation for me!

Keyspan Driver for USA-19W and USA-19QW USB High Speed Serial Adapters (Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP)

http://www.tripplite.com/en/support/downloads/index.cfm?start=31&NumofRec=15&txtObjType=9&txtObjSubType=31&P_Line=18&S_Type=&txtOS=&txtArchive=0&txtLang=

Select Software - Drivers - Keypan Products. The link is on the 3rd page to download.

THOSE AREN'T the files we are looking for. Please read the original and subsequent messages before posting....Tripplite does not support the KeySpan original device and PURPOSELY changed the drivers & device when they bought out KeySpan. USA-19 is what is needed.

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior

Does anyone have the installer files for the Keyspan USA-19QW Serial To USB adapter that they could throw on rapidshare or some such site for me?

I only found Tripp-Lite with 19HS drivers.

Best regards!

;)