hampshire suggestions

I shall have to give those a shot if I ever can get out that way. Tis a pain Geocaching without your own transport. XD

Hi Lazerus101, I'm not sure how easy those will be to get to by public transport. You could also have a look at some of the series placed by Miksomas the one's I've done of his are well worth the effort.

You may know this already but if you click on the "Geocaching.com Google Maps" link on any cache page, you can zoom out and drag the map around to find caches in the areas where you can get to easily.

M:

I shall have to give those a shot if I ever can get out that way. Tis a pain Geocaching without your own transport. XD

Hi Lazerus101, I'm not sure how easy those will be to get to by public transport. You could also have a look at some of the series placed by Miksomas the one's I've done of his are well worth the effort.

You may know this already but if you click on the "Geocaching.com Google Maps" link on any cache page, you can zoom out and drag the map around to find caches in the areas where you can get to easily.

M:

Those look nice, might be worth planning a days outing, taking the watercress line in while I am at it.