Blackberry Storm / Geocache Navigator

Hey Guys, havent been in here for a while (way to busy) I hope I am posting in the right forum? My old Blackberry Storm broke. I got the phone replaced "for free" :P My question is when I Uploded my new phone with the Blackberry desktop manager, it transferred all my old phone information except my applications. I paid $20 bucks for the Geocache Navigatior application on my old phone. Do I have to pay another $20 bucks to add the same application to my new phone?? "I hope not" Thank you in advance for your help. :blink:

Hey Guys, havent been in here for a while (way to busy) I hope I am posting in the right forum? My old Blackberry Storm broke. I got the phone replaced "for free" :laughing: My question is when I Uploded my new phone with the Blackberry desktop manager, it transferred all my old phone information except my applications. I paid $20 bucks for the Geocache Navigatior application on my old phone. Do I have to pay another $20 bucks to add the same application to my new phone?? "I hope not" Thank you in advance for your help. :(

You shouldn't have to.I use the BB curve 8330 with Trimble and as long as your membership has already been paid and is active,you might want to contact Handmark who is the carrier for the trimble and get them to e-mail it to you and then you can d/l it from your phone.I somehow lost all my apps. about 7 months after i started using the BB,I contacted them and they e-mailed it back to me for download,been working ever since then..

You guys may have different plans.

Handmark charges a monthly fee and you can move it from phone to phone.

The $20 one time fee from a different source is for a device. New device new payment. I believe I found this one through the appworld.

I always thought the one time $20 was a much better plan than $5 a month or whatever handmark is charging so I did that.

Now i have the new one on my Droid X but of course it doesn't work right on that but hopefully they will get around to fixing the problem of it crashing everytime I try to navigate to using maps.

Edited by Walts Hunting