Can't validate e-mail address

Joan&Jan

When I edit my old PQs the e-mail address to which they are sent have changed from my gmail-account to the primary account. In the drop-box I can choose the gmail address, but as soon as I submit the PQ, the address changes back to the primary.

I have tried deleting the gmail adress together with 2 other secondary addresses and then adding them again. For the two other addresses I get a validation mail, I can validate them and then choose them in the PQ. But for the original gmail address I do not get a validation mail - not even when I request the validation mail to be resent.

My old PQs have up until today been sent to the gmail account in question.

Any suggestions, please?

/Jan

PQ's are available for download on the PQ page. There's a new tab to the right of the PQ tab.

Only PQ's with 500 or less caches are emailed.

MyFindsPQ's are not emailed.

Gmail is usually good at accepting Groundspeak emails (I use Gmail), and you should get a validate email if/when you change an email address...

I'm stumped. :anibad:

PQ's are available for download on the PQ page. There's a new tab to the right of the PQ tab.

Only PQ's with 500 or less caches are emailed.

MyFindsPQ's are not emailed.

I'm aware of this.

Gmail is usually good at accepting Groundspeak emails (I use Gmail), and you should get a validate email if/when you change an email address...

I agree. I believe this must something to do with Groundspeak and not Gmail as I got the validation-mail for my other Gmail account without any problems.

/Jan

Gmail is usually good at accepting Groundspeak emails
+1. On my old GMX account the emails arrived a few HOURS later after one or two months - that's why I'm now using Gmail and it works GREAT!

I agree with you, too. But apparently Groundspeak is not working quite so great :anibad:

/Jan