Groundspeak would like to know

CacheDrone

Likely many of you have noticed the "Feedback" add-on in the regular part of Geocaching.com

Groundspeak is looking for feedback from locations outside of the US of A with regard to payment options.

If you have a suggestion or would like to throw your support behind another already suggested addition then I would encourage you to contribute. Replying in the Canada Forum will not return the same results as the link provided earlier but if you want to discuss it, who am I to say not to?

Please remember that you are suggesting extra or alternate ways to pay for a Groundspeak Premium Membership, not aspects associated with that membership or any included features.

:anibad: CD

I'm looking for any payment option other than credit card or PayPal because I don't have either. Electronic bill payment (such as what I use to pay utility bills from my bank's site) would be fine, and even a mail-in address for international money order would suit me.