Deleting my stats software

Does anyone know how to delete the my stats software. I'm not real happy with the way my stats are kept and want to find something else thats maybe easier to use. I'm not able to update my stats on my profile page the way I want to and would like to get rid of it.

Go to your profile, then go to your account details. The 2nd box down should say Profile Details, click on "Change" in upper right corner of that box, it will open a new window. Delete everything in the box, replace with what you want your profile to show (or leave blank) and then click "Save Changes"

This thread: It was all about the numbers after all... has some sights that others have used/are using...

Does anyone know how to delete the my stats software

What exactly do you mean by stats software? Are you talking what is displayed on the profile page (which isn't software but HTML code) or some software you have that compiles the info for you to put on your profile page?

I went to your page and the stats look like the GSAK macro with a different theme. If you are using the GSAK macro you can modify it at the first dialog box to display (or not display) anything you want.

Edited by Walts Hunting