looking forcheap GPSr

I have Triton 200 for sale as I just upgraded to T400. It comes with USB cable but I do not think I have the original box anymore). The screen has few light scratches but they are invisible when GPS is on. It has the better basemap loaded. I bought it new and used to find about 50 caches.

Will sell for $50 shipped (using the $4.95 flat rate box).

I have Triton 200 for sale as I just upgraded to T400. It comes with USB cable but I do not think I have the original box anymore). The screen has few light scratches but they are invisible when GPS is on. It has the better basemap loaded. I bought it new and used to find about 50 caches.

Will sell for $50 shipped (using the $4.95 flat rate box).

Is this still available? If so my email is bfarrell2138@gmail.com Let me know

Hubby is in love with geocaching. Economy made it difficult for me to buy him a GPS. Looking for someone that has a good one for geocaching that dont need it anymore and wants to sell for CHEAP :laughing:

I have an original Garmin Vista for sale. I could put the Maryland premium map on it for you too. It come with serial cable. $55

i have a blackberrry curve 8330, i have to copy and paste from geocaching.com in order to look for somthing. i dont know how to put the degree sign on the screen. 'my' location comes out right but when i put the co-ords in even if i put it for directions for walking it still puts me on the road. so i kinda gotta wing it for the most part. any suggestions?

i try to use google maps and it does the same thing. i dont know what to do . i dont have the money to buy a GPS.

is anyone willing to donate a GPS unit that they are not using or that they just want to get rid of.

we enjoy geocaching very much. we just started as you can tell casue while i am writing this we only have 6 that we have found. we would love to do more but its hard unless there by the road. i dont know what to do. please help

Edited by n1ntndo

i have a blackberrry curve 8330, i have to copy and paste from geocaching.com in order to look for somthing. i dont know how to put the degree sign on the screen. 'my' location comes out right but when i put the co-ords in even if i put it for directions for walking it still puts me on the road. so i kinda gotta wing it for the most part. any suggestions?

i try to use google maps and it does the same thing. i dont know what to do . i dont have the money to buy a GPS.

is anyone willing to donate a GPS unit that they are not using or that they just want to get rid of.

we enjoy geocaching very much. we just started as you can tell casue while i am writing this we only have 6 that we have found. we would love to do more but its hard unless there by the road. i dont know what to do. please help

well you got a blackberry that costs money every month for data charges cut that off get a premium membership and giterdun

Hubby is in love with geocaching. Economy made it difficult for me to buy him a GPS. Looking for someone that has a good one for geocaching that dont need it anymore and wants to sell for CHEAP :D

Hi Its not exactly a gps unit but i understand you can input co-ords, i have just ordered it as a back up of my main unit. find it here http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=265957

(£20.00) is not bad for this.