Floppy disk travel bug

michael80l

If you really want to be able to use if for data, I would not recommend a floppy, as a previous poster mentioned, a floppy would not last long in a cache before becoming unreadable. You could try a CD-RW, but you run the risk of everyone not knowing how to write to it properly and someone will probably close the session at some point. I would imagine a small compact flash card would probably hold up pretty well, but not everyone has the ability to write to one of these. How about a punch card icon_wink.gif

Goldkey

If you really want to be able to use if for data, I would not recommend a floppy, as a previous poster mentioned, a floppy would not last long in a cache before becoming unreadable. You could try a CD-RW, but you run the risk of everyone not knowing how to write to it properly and someone will probably close the session at some point. I would imagine a small compact flash card would probably hold up pretty well, but not everyone has the ability to write to one of these. How about a punch card icon_wink.gif

Goldkey

No kidding, the punch card would be perfect! The more data, the less it weighs the easier it to mail home!

Yeah, I thought about the ole floppy disk thing, too. Figured a good paper log book would hold about the same amount of data. Especially if you ask that they paste pictures on the pages.

Just had to reply to this one icon_smile.gif

God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him.