Has the PiGMaN Repented?

RocketMan

It seems that the PiGMaN, going under the new name of josecuervogold (aka:PiGmaN), may have decided to put the travel bugs that he was holding back into circulation. I had given up on my Mercury Atlas travel bug. Yesterday, josecuervogold (aka:PiGmaN) grabbed it and claimed that it was put in a cache called "RooT thE DurT aNd SNout tHE EarTh TrAVel BuG HoTEl." I can't find a cache by that name and my T-Bug is still in the hands of this individual, so I am thinking this is a rouse.

Here is the message that josecuervogold (aka:PiGmaN) left:

"ThiS iS THE PIgmAN AgaIN...PIgMaN LIke COmpaNY OF LIttLE BUg FRieNDS bUt pigMAN FEeL SAd THat BUgs NoT TRavEL...sO PigMAN DECidES To LEt ALl CAPTureD BUGS fREE To cONtinUE TRavELS...piGMan plaCE MErcUry AtLAs iNTo tHE nEw: RooT thE DurT aNd SNout tHE EarTh TrAVel BuG HoTEl. hAve FUn oN YOUr trAVelS LIttle bUgs--i MiSS yOu. the pigMAN-oinK OInk gRUNT SQUeAl SNort...rooT THE dURT And snOUt ThE earTh!"

Does anyone know anything about this new Hotel?

Thanks,

Rocket Man

See his log here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=35014

He gives a waypoint code GCGC0Q for his hotel. That cache has not shown up on the website yet, and the one where he posted this has just been archived. Looks to me like he applied for the hotel cache and might have been refused due to his reputation. I hope that policy doesn't backfire.

Old Joe Clark

quote:
Originally posted by honeychile:

Pigman claims to have forsaken his evil ways and many of the travel bugs are allegedly in this cache which I have approved tonight. I look forward to hearing whether the seekers find the cache and are able to retrieve the bugs.

Thanks for approving the cache honeychild. Hopefully the travel bugs, including my Mercury Atlas bug will get rescued finally.

It would be nice if the PiGMaN would log the T-bugs into the cache so that the mileage would track properly (I think I will dump mine in there myself).

RM

[This message was edited by Rocket Man on June 30, 2003 at 09:42 PM.]

yES...I TrUE PIGman DEcide tO PlaY By RUleS. i plACe BUg HOteL undeR ROCk...shoRT TIme LATer thE CAche iS GOne...coPY PIGmAN HAs

TAKen CAChe I FEar...Or WOrSE...A LOcaL Who

nOt undERStand GEOcacHING.

iT iS SAd thAT thiS HAs happENED thiS

way...pigMAN feeL badLY abOUT thiS...feeL SOrry

thIS HAS haPPENed...onLY wanTED tO MAke BUg

hoTEL witH a BIt oF HISTory AnD intereST...nOT

maKE SadNEss anD LOss...iF YOu haVE cacHE oR BUgs plEASe plaCE THEm baCK intO HOle unDER roCK aND leT piGMaN Or GEOcachING admiN knoW iT IS theRE sO BUGs maY TraVEL agaIN...

...piGMan soRRy

...piGmaN saD

...wilL HEar NO moRE froM pigMan

...the pigman is dead icon_frown.gif.

pigman

I too, had a bug in that 'supposed' cache. It would be really amazing that within 4 days of posting on the site the cache would be taken. I am interested in finding out just how difficult the cache site was, to just have it taken so fast.

If I could recommend anything to the guy that has them, it would be to just put them in a cache (or few), without making a new one.

I was planning on tracking all my TBs down when I get back in the world, so much for getting my hopes up.