Very Large travel Bug

ashnikes

So... one geocacher took a very large polar bear from one of my caches, and it got me thinking, I should make the brother of this polar bear, which is a roughly 5ft tall, 2ft wide, 1/16th inch thick hard plastic cut out of the ice polar bear, see picture

2010-07-07003535_Orlando_Florida_US.jpg

I want to make this a large TB, are there rules against the size of a tb, i know there are vehicle tb's but I want ot make this ones mission to find either very large, or very secluded caches, so he can travel about in safety.

Thoughts? comments? suggestions? do you think it would work?

i have seen a few pretty large TBs out there, but only one ever of a similar size as this one. it was a hiking stick, with a specific mission to travel from cacher to cacher only (and events) and never to be left in any caches, which made sense.

there's no rules against making a TB like that and if you have a cache where you can start it off from, go for it. just don't expect it to do a whole lot of travelling :(

There are pay phones, refrigerator doors, tires, cinderblocks, and a geocoin made out of a manhole cover out there. Just don't expect a lot of enthusiasm from those who get stu..... I mean retrieve it. And expect to see it hit events, more often than caches.

well nothing I put into geocaching i expect to outlast people. Besides, it would be cool to see it travel, even a few times, and if someone collected it, then my job would be done, i saved it from the trash, so if it ends up decoration someplace in the hands of some faithful geocacher, thats a much better place for it.