Congrats to COWWS for a Great Event

W7WT

Congrats to COWWS for an excellent GeoWoodstock! Well done, indeed! :lol:

I thought this was incredibly well executed from beginning to end. The Luau was great, with the best registration setup I've ever seen, and loved the GW venue. Remlinger Farms was a great choice; this GW was more spacious and had better food service, activities, and vendor layout than last year. Loved the special props and other activities. Kudos!!

I'd also like to thank all the WSGA members who helped make our supporting efforts such a success, including the Going APE crew, cache maintenance team, cache recommendations team, WSGA booth workers, and hosts of ancillary events before and after GeoWoodstock. COWWS asked for our help a year ago, and I'm glad we could deliver.

In case you missed it, the Seattle Times gave GeoWoodstock great coverage. They ran a GeoWoodstock article on July 1 that featured Princess Trouble.

And today, the Going APE event is on the Seattle Times home page, with a nice video collage of folks visiting the cache and voice-over commentary by several cachers, including our own TotemLake! :)View the video.

68600e7e-bafb-4afb-bf31-1b003cbfdda9.jpg

Edited by hydnsek