Geocoin activation

Phish_bonz

How do you check to see if a coin is activated? Put in the tracking # at geocaching.com? I went to the trackables page and began the activation process. Step 1 complete, step 2 did not complete or step 3.

I did get an activation code and a reference code but did not put in the activation code anywhere. It now shows up on my trackables list in my profile.

Is it activated? If you have the activation code does it mean it's been activated? Thx :grin:

I always deal with new coins so this is new to me.

Just guessing, but if you mean Nevada Geocoin (TBT8E9)...

It's activated and is showing you as the owner.

It would not be on your trackable list if it weren't.

EDIT: Your note on the page shows you adopted it from OldBuddha. The adoption apparently was successful. Your post here doesn't say you adopted.

Edited by Gitchee-Gummee

How do you check to see if a coin is activated? Put in the tracking # at geocaching.com? I went to the trackables page and began the activation process. Step 1 complete, step 2 did not complete or step 3.

I did get an activation code and a reference code but did not put in the activation code anywhere. It now shows up on my trackables list in my profile.

Is it activated? If you have the activation code does it mean it's been activated? Thx :grin:

I always deal with new coins so this is new to me.

Keith,

Its active...

You are free to edit the goal/mission, clear the logs, etc.

~J