countries without reviewers

toczygroszek

I've got an question to geocachers from other countries. Do you know any country, where is more than 1400 active caches and you have to wait for publishing caches more than week because there is no reviewer?

No, I don't. I'm guessing that you're trying, in a "roundabout" way, to talk about Poland. The reviewer for Poland is DarkLord Reviewer. Perhaps he's on vacation at the moment or something. Your cache not getting published within a week is not a major emergency.

No, I don't. I'm guessing that you're trying, in a "roundabout" way, to talk about Poland. The reviewer for Poland is DarkLord Reviewer. Perhaps he's on vacation at the moment or something. Your cache not getting published within a week is not a major emergency.

No, I was talking straight about this problem many times, so it's not a secret. I'm just wondering Poland is only one country with this problem or I'm just importunate. I'm patient waiting with my own caches - is not a problem for me, but I just don't know what to say to other Polish cachers when they ask me nearly every week about that. Because this is common problem in Poland, not accidentally. I just give up...

Actually, DarkLord is NOT a Polish reviewer, he is Czech reviewer for some Czech regions and additionally (!) for Poland. And this is the main problem - for every 10 Polish caches we have to wait in 100 Czech caches long queue.

Backlog is not unusual for most areas.

Yes, but while you waiting for your caches there are many others published during that time. You have to wait for your caches, because is big density of caches and geocachers in your area, not because there is no reviewer.

And there is another problem - when you report "needs archived" log NOBODY received this log (except a cache owner).

Anyway, Groundspeak promised fix it shortly, so I hope this is end of these problems.

Backlog is not unusual for most areas.

Yes, but while you waiting for your caches there are many others published during that time. You have to wait for your caches, because is big density of caches and geocachers in your area, not because there is no reviewer.

And there is another problem - when you report "needs archived" log NOBODY received this log (except a cache owner).

Anyway, Groundspeak promised fix it shortly, so I hope this is end of these problems.

Some cache submissions do take a bit of research. Did that delay your submission? Hard to say. There's nothing wrong with communicating with your reviewer if you have questions.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I've got an question to geocachers from other countries. Do you know any country, where is more than 1400 active caches and you have to wait for publishing caches more than week because there is no reviewer?

One time it toke many weeks for us to get one aproved.

Some cache submissions do take a bit of research. Did that delay your submission? Hard to say. There's nothing wrong with communicating with your reviewer if you have questions.

No, no, no, there are simple tradis, nothing unusual, and not only my caches, and not only "one time" but usually. I've got information that DarkLord is now "out of office", but I'm not talking about present time but last few years.

Anyway, as I've said Groundspeak promised fix it shortly, so I'm waiting in patience :laughing: