Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Aang

The Last Airbender

Hello Kansas! Nice to meet you. My name is Aang - do you know who I am yet? You will soon. :lol:

I hope you like finding treasures - I've hidden some just for you!

If you're in the Kansas City area, start looking for the four caches I've hidden. A great prize is inside for the First to Find on each cache! See the coordinates for the Air, Water, Earth and Fire geocaches here.

Good luck, my friends!

If you're in the Kansas City area, start looking for the four caches I've hidden. A great prize is inside for the First to Find on each cache! See the coordinates for the Air, Water, Earth and Fire geocaches here.

Good luck, my friends!

Are you offically posting these on geocaching.com?

Good luck, my friends!

Are you offically posting these on geocaching.com?

Actually I've placed them in existing caches. So find the geocaches at the posted coordinates first and you'll win a prize. There are only four, so you'll need to hurry!

I am bummed out! :D I was ready to leave work to go and search for the nearest cache! I am in Houston, TX so I definately would not be FTF! LOL! :lol:

Congratulations to webscouter. !

(Wow: 955 views on this thread in about 21 hours)

Congratulations webscouter. and TripCyclone for finding the first two elements!

Everyone else in the Kansas City area, grab Katara and Sokka and jump on Appa and see if you can find the last two!

I've added the coordinates for all the hiding locations to my profile. Good luck!

Congratulations webscouter. and TripCyclone for finding the first two elements!

Everyone else in the Kansas City area, grab Katara and Sokka and jump on Appa and see if you can find the last two!

I've added the coordinates for all the hiding locations to my profile. Good luck!

Good to see. The Fire coordinates aren't showing on your Twitter feed. Hmmm...which one was it?

Edited by TripCyclone

Funny thing is TripCyclone and I won't be able to claim the prizes as we will be out of town.

So we are going to give them away at Trip's Breakfast event this weekend.

Aang, you should try to make it.

Congratulations to webscouter. !

(Wow: 955 views on this thread in about 21 hours)

I wonder if people thought it was a movie promo kind of thing (Like the APE caches).

All four elements have been found. Congrats everyone! :laughing: