kokopelli coins

RedShoesGirl

i don't remember if i have asked this or not, but i was wondering how many coins are out there with a kokopelli on them or are shaped like a kokopelli.

i know of:

tsun's

moab — non trackable

hopi - trackable

arizona cachers - cool coin with outline of state of az and koko in the middle

gary & vicki

fluteface

I hope I am speaking about the correct coins, but I am assuming that by the Moab - Non-trackable, you mean the beautiful silver coin that The Caching Place put out? At that time, they also did one in black nickel that was trackable. It sold out quickly.

Then they minted Hopi coin, which was basically the same design, but was done on a round coin.

Edit to add: Here is a link to my trackable. It has a picture of the coin:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1627118

Edited by MustangJoni

I hope I am speaking about the correct coins, but I am assuming that by the Moab - Non-trackable, you mean the beautiful silver coin that The Caching Place put out? At that time, they also did one in black nickel that was trackable. It sold out quickly.

Then they minted Hopi coin, which was basically the same design, but was done on a round coin.

yes, they called the one with the moab arch in the back "moab - go figure. ;-) i ordered the new round one so i will have the black nickel and the new one they named hopi. i love the black nickel one! wish it fit into my albums. too big - tall.

rsg

Hi Mustangjoni!

The caching place had so many requests for a trackable Kokopelli that I took the original Moab design and converted it to a round trackable version. The trackable Hopi Kokopelli is a popular Geocoin that we continue to stock and sell.

Cordially,

Jim

I just placed a coin "Jeep'en Jumpers RoadRunner", Yuma, AZ in cache GC1WTX2

If you go to the cache page and click on the coin in the inventory, you'll see a picture of the coin

reverse side has what you're looking for --- pretty awesome coin!

May I suggest you contact the coin's owner - they may have one

:D

:laughing::(:(

If you go to the cache page and click on the coin in the inventory, you'll see a picture of the coin

:D

:laughing::(:(

thanks pastor b!

:)

:P:P:P

thanks pastor b!

Yeah I have that one too LOL I decided not to get the Hopi since it was so similar to the Moab which I have in black nickel and the nickel one.

Are there other kokopellis out there too?

Yeah I have that one too LOL I decided not to get the Hopi since it was so similar to the Moab which I have in black nickel and the nickel one.

Are there other kokopellis out there too?

here is the list i have, which i have all. don't have the jeepers one mentioned by pastor b.

tsun's kokopelli

moab — non trackable

hopi - trackable

arizona geocacher 2006 (singular geocacher as opposed to geocachers) - cool coin with outline of state of az and koko in the middle. you can see it on geocoincollection.

gary & vicki

fluteface

the hopi came today and i am SO glad i ordered it, it is gorgeous. i have the black nickel shaped version so it is nice to have a shiny nickel version.

the mixture of translucent enamels with soft enamel is really well done on this coin.

4650632369_fe3593e832_b.jpg

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl