Broken Bones Geocoin

daveindeal

On the GC topic forum someone posted a post about hurting themself while caching, after about 30 seconds of playing with a paint programme i have the following.........

4485bb6b-17fa-4bc2-b5d7-b20bc8cdad36.jpg

picture from a free user clipart gallery (but has been edited slightly)

just intersted if this was an idea any of the mints whould think about following up with, as i cant afford to run with the prodject, anyone else got any input on it??

I like skellies. : )

Is this the coin for someone called "Broken Bone"? Or are you using the plural of "Bone" (as in "multiple bones broken")?

If the latter, drop the apostrophe; it isn't used to make plurals of ordinary words, only possessive.

What's going to be on the other side? I'd do that up, too, and then start shopping it around to the vendors directly (not through the Forums). (But, of course, post the other side here, 'cause I wanna see!)

I'd work with the artist first, before giving your ideas away for free here. Just saying. Seems like new ideas are harder and harder to come up with, especially if they are caching related. Even this idea has (sort of) been done already. Similar idea, but not the same kind of picture

CNMBNBACK150.jpg

CNMBNFRONT150.jpg

(Photos borrowed from the geocachealaska site)