How do I log these finds?

spydermunkees

The reason for this post, is because I am not sure how to log these finds. I have been caching with my family for about a year now and it wasn't until about 2 months ago that I bought my own GPS and registered for my own account. How would I log the finds that I have done with my family from last summer until the time I got my own account. I could care less about how many we found, I just want to keep track of them so that I am not doing the same ones over and over again. Also, I do no want the CO to think that I am logging finds that I did not find just to boost my numbers. I don't play that way, either I found it or I didn't, and since I have registered, I have posted all my finds, and DNF's. We really enjoy doing this, and would like to make sure we are doing it the right way.

Once you have created your own account, you can go to each prior cache page and post a "found it" with your new account. Be sure to set the to the date to when you originally found the cache with your family, and just mention something like "found it with my old account xxxxx" in your post.

Edited by NordicMan