Am I an Official Cacher and no longer a neewbie now? LOL

So, you've got your whole life planned out? Your even planning what year your death'll be? I think you need a life if so!

He has one. Until 2022, anyway.

he has planned it for 2022 as 022 is the 3 digits for his cache listing, called Dragons Grave for the Cache in a Cave

The cache lising has the waypoint of the cemetry with the clue to look for the Dragons Grave

Edited by daveindeal

While caching at our local state park over the weekend I encountered my first case of ...The Poison Ivy...LOL I figure that it is like a right of passage!!! :) (Maybe typing will keep my mind off of scratching!)

As someone who has been a woodsy man his whole life... I find it astonishing people haven't encountered poison ivy until geocaching..

While caching at our local state park over the weekend I encountered my first case of ...The Poison Ivy...LOL I figure that it is like a right of passage!!! :) (Maybe typing will keep my mind off of scratching!)

As someone who has been a woodsy man his whole life... I find it astonishing people haven't encountered poison ivy until geocaching..

My first case of poison oak came from a hike, despite wearing long synthetic trousers - the dew on the PO ran down through the tops of my shoes and I wore sandals for about a month after. Good thing my employer didn't mind me wearing them, sans socks.

My first BAD case of PO came after a mountain bike ride down a trail my alleged friends said, "Didn't have much poison oak." It was the first time my doctor ever saw legs actually bleeding as the rash was so severe (my skin was down to tissue thickness.)