2 Ticks, 3 scratching kids and a scratch paranoid wife later...

Swagaholics

Our first real world experience has come to an end. Late this Sunday evening the wife and I are laughing at our first try at Geocacheing. Two stuborn adults and three itchy young kids left our 2nd successful find excited about the adventures to come. Even though our departure for our first cache was spur of the moment we ended the day 2 for 2 with wild aspirations of Geocacheing imortality! Before our computer is put to rest there has been surfing for offroad Geocacheing vehicles, hiking boots, pants, bug spray and multiple ways of hydrating and feeding on the go. If this is a prelude of things to come, I'd say we have found a healthy fun filled (if not cheap) past time. Stay tuned for more ridiculous Swagaholics family adventures... ;)

Hmm, you should see my legs (or not) and back after the hunt yesterday. We went after a cache near some marshy land. We were successful. However I am one of those people that attract blood suckers at the best of times. And yesterday there were a lot of very hungry mossies the size of zeppelins. They went into a feeding frenzy. My legs are burning up today.

Mind you, I am on warfarin at the moment, so I suspect they got their come-uppance!

Mind you, I am on warfarin at the moment, so I suspect they got their come-uppance!

I know I shouldn't LOL, but I did!

I've only been doing this for a week and have already claimed a pair of pants as my geoing pants. I am, however uncertain that my dh will ever get into this hobby. His sence of direction seems to be slightly off.

Lately for me it's been dogs. Last week a poodle snuck up behind me as I was on a trail, and bit my hand. Then his buddies, all six of them, including a pair of large doberman's, surrounded me. I must be barbecuing too much. We've also had run- ins with wasps, resulting in mama getting four stings.She'll never forget that cache. A far worse concern is an invasive plant called giant hogweed.Stuff can blind you and burn you.So take care cachers!