Magellan eXplorist GC reviews

I bought the Magellan GC for it's paperless capabilities. I'm still trying to figure out how to do things. I had a real basic unit before so this is an improvement, but there are a couple of things.

I wish the buttons were all on the side like by old Garmin eTrex. The GC will zoom out so your position and the cache are always on the screen at the same time. Although the online manual says geocaching.com will upload your field notes, I haven't figured out how to do it yet. I also haven't figured out how to change coordinates manually, in the field, for a multi-cache for example. I ended up downloading GSAK and finally can get the puzzle cache coordinates loaded correctly. I'm still having trouble navigating between the various menus.

Sounds like I don't like it, let's just say the jury is still out. I read reviews and looked at screen shots and feel this is the best unit out there for my needs at a reasonable price.