Mother's Day Hunt

Took the wife and baby out to GCV76A. We had lunch there. Surprisingly, we didn't even know there was a cache at this location. We were taking a family picture and after I set up the camera and began walking to where the wife and baby were sitting, I saw a cache container on the ground. I pulled out the iPhone and checked it and apparently we were at GZ and didn't even know it. Had to go all the way back to the car to get a pencil to sign the log. Fortunately there wasn't anyone there when we found it. BUT, when I came back with the pencil there was a couple taking wedding pictures. It required some good stealth and some coughing to get the log signed. Thankfully they left just before I put the cache back where I believed it to be, before it fell from hiding.

I had taken her along to a few before, but she officially quit going two weeks ago when her dog and I both came home with ticks. She got a tick last summer while caching, and it freaked her out. I told her we weren't going anywhere we'd get ticks, but I was wrong. I don't know how long she'll quit this time, but probably most of the summer anyhow.