I was curious as to what computer program you use to create your avatars? I have an idea for one, but it requires me to superimpose two separate images over top of one another, and I have no artistic abilities to be able to hand draw it.

Any suggestions

I used photoshop, but I'm a web designer, so it's kind of my thing. There used to be a thread on here where people could request for help making their avatars and some of us would help.

That being said, I could make you an avatar if you want. Just send me the pictures you are trying to use and let me know what you want.

I used photoshop, but I'm a web designer, so it's kind of my thing. There used to be a thread on here where people could request for help making their avatars and some of us would help.

That being said, I could make you an avatar if you want. Just send me the pictures you are trying to use and let me know what you want.

I had wanted to do it myself, but I did come across the topic you are referring to, and have requested one be made. I am looking for an amalgamation of the geocaching G logo and a compass rose, perhaps with the geocaching colours and my username or initials.

I got a stock photo (a royalty free image) off the web, because I didn't wan't to simply "steal" someone elses art, as google makes it so easy to do (just right click and save the image)

Then I added the text with MS paint.

I did the same for my friend HunnyKitty, just a stock image with text added with paint.

I used to care about my avatars, and changed them quite often to suit my mood.

But now that they changed to the teeny square avatar, I don't care anymore and for the most part stick to the same avatar.

:ph34r::huh:

Poor BlueDeuce, I think he misses me. Especially the blue me. :ph34r:

Edited by Ambrosia