GC membership issue

Been a while since I've been on here, but just been having some problems with my premium membership, see here.

So thought I'd call in and say hello again :D

Anyoen else been having similar problems since the recent round of upgrades?

Edit to correct link :P

Edited by CrazyL200

Hiya Nick

I have no idea about the premium membership issue, although I know a couple of people had a problem a while agi and it seemed to sort itself out...

Good to see you back here - there must be TONNES of caches for you to get in Wirral now... come on.... get out there!!!!!

Hiya Nick

I have no idea about the premium membership issue, although I know a couple of people had a problem a while agi and it seemed to sort itself out...

Good to see you back here - there must be TONNES of caches for you to get in Wirral now... come on.... get out there!!!!!

Hi Hazel,

Done a few here and there, but don't get the time as easily as I used to !! So it tends to be on holidays or en route somewhere if time allows (not often enough).

Seems to be problems with all sorts of things now on the website - wonder if most of them are related to my membership status.

I still have the Wirral bookmarklist, which I was keeping up to date from time to time, but at the moment, I can't due to being down graded to a basic member. I think I have something like 170 odd unfound in the list.

I still have the Wirral bookmarklist, which I was keeping up to date from time to time, but at the moment, I can't due to being down graded to a basic member. I think I have something like 170 odd unfound in the list.

I wonder if there's anyway I could take it over from you for a while then??

I keep the Village Vexations bookmark, so it wouldn't be a bind........

We had problems as well this weekend. We've been premium members for a number of years then it was showing as a basic membership and couldn't remember the renewal date so paid on Sat to get our PQ and bookmark list :D

Glad it wasn't only us :P

I nearly paid, thinking I must have missed it, then remembered it renews in October - checked back and found a receipt for the payment. So haven't paid agian ..... yet.

Were all your PQs and Bookmark lists still intact when you re-paid?

I wonder if there's anyway I could take it over from you for a while then??

I keep the Village Vexations bookmark, so it wouldn't be a bind........

Not sure you can "adopt" bookmark list.

I guess you could create your own PQ from them and go on adding any new ones.

But it would be a bit laborious to create a new bookmark list of them from scratch, even using GSAK to list them from a PQ.

All I'm going to miss is any new ones from today or yesterday, because I'm not getting any email notifications of newly published caches. Perhaps you could forward any new cache notification emails to me, so that I can catch up once my status is reinstated. In fact, if you don't mind Hazel, this would probably be the easiest way.

The last PQ download I have is from 28th April (which contains 317), but I did add a few more to the list (8) between then and 30th. Looking at my emails, the last Bookmark notification I got was at 22:42 on 2nd, so it went wrong during the night last night, anything since then, I've missed.

I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash

Not sure what's causing your problems but everything will still be there when your issues are sorted out. It happened to me before too when I let it expire by mistake.

Thanks for the reassurance Niall :)

I owe an apology to all, especially at Groundspeak.

Seems I had messed with my Paypal account sometime ago and somehow cancelled my recurring membership.

An email from TPTB at Groundspeak gently explained the errors of my ways :P

Membership now renewed and all back to normal.

Again, apologies to all for the "senior moment" :D

Off now to see what all the changes are about :)