The colorado versus the oregon

The Colorado series has, for the most part, been discontinued. To get the brightest screen and new features that may be introduced in future firmware updates, I'd recommend the Oregon 450.

Thanks for your help. I was leaning towards the Oregon. Do you know if there is much difference between the 300 versus the 450?

They're both good, what types of features do you like

It's mainly personal choice, that's why they are both sold, instead of just one because the other is terrible...

+1

The Colorado has a couple of features I wouldn't mind having like the external antenna connection, but I don't think I could live with the wheel input device.

Which picks up the satellites better??

Thanks for your help. I was leaning towards the Oregon. Do you know if there is much difference between the 300 versus the 450?

The 450 is a superset of the 300 features with a screen that is a fair bit easier to read. While you can still find 300s for less, I wouldn't consider it given the current price of the 450. And when you look at prices, watch whether they include the current $50 rebate from Garmin in the price or whether you can expect to subtract that as well.