Hard, non-woodsy caches in Philly area?

Team Canda

Hello folks. Anyone know of any difficult caches (4+) with easy terrains (2-) in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs that aren't in the woods? I know that sounds like it's very specific...and it is! Trying to avoid the woods for a few months, especially following my recent bout of poison ivy AND a tick bite requiring antibiotics! So.....urban caches, small park caches, cool parking lot caches, etc. are what we need right now, but we still wanna keep the difficulty level up. Just no nature trails, short hikes, bushwacking, etc.

I've exhausted all of the known evil hiders in the S. Jersey area, but if anyone knows who the evil hiders are for Philly and the surrounding suburbs (50+ miles), let me know and I'm there!

Thanks!

Hello folks. Anyone know of any difficult caches (4+) with easy terrains (2-) in Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs that aren't in the woods? I know that sounds like it's very specific...and it is! Trying to avoid the woods for a few months, especially following my recent bout of poison ivy AND a tick bite requiring antibiotics! So.....urban caches, small park caches, cool parking lot caches, etc. are what we need right now, but we still wanna keep the difficulty level up. Just no nature trails, short hikes, bushwacking, etc.

I've exhausted all of the known evil hiders in the S. Jersey area, but if anyone knows who the evil hiders are for Philly and the surrounding suburbs (50+ miles), let me know and I'm there!

Thanks!

There's a few in Exton in a mall-type area called Main Street. Put in zip 19341. Good luck!

Thanks!

50 miles will get you to Allentown. Try a day of Fren-Z caches.. they aren't ALL evil. but you will need to think for a lot of them.