Denver, CO

jetta395

To all Denver, CO Geocachers,

I will be visiting your great state in May the week of the 17th.

Plan on doing some caching while there, hopefully I could meet a few (at least 1) other cachers to show me around.

I will be locating all the caches around my Hotel by DIA.

Happy Caching!!

Just came back from Denver (DIA), CO. Had a blast hitting all the caches around the hotels and DIA. IF any DIA locals could give me some help with some caches I placed I would greatly appreciate it.

Somehow this sounds like someone placed vacation caches while in CO when visiting from CA. And is now asking for locals to help with the caches. Probably a good maintenance problem down the road.

Just came back from Denver (DIA), CO. Had a blast hitting all the caches around the hotels and DIA. IF any DIA locals could give me some help with some caches I placed I would greatly appreciate it.

Somehow this sounds like someone placed vacation caches while in CO when visiting from CA. And is now asking for locals to help with the caches. Probably a good maintenance problem down the road.

Sounds to me like candidates for SBA or not published.

Nope, I visit DIA every month to a month and a half (work for UAL). What happened was three of my caches were denied, so I just would like them relocated. They were in memory of a great friend who was killed by a DUI. This was our goal to place some caches out by the DIA. I can still do the maintenance. But thanks for assuming and not just asking what the issue was..

Nope, I visit DIA every month to a month and a half (work for UAL). What happened was three of my caches were denied, so I just would like them relocated. They were in memory of a great friend who was killed by a DUI. This was our goal to place some caches out by the DIA. I can still do the maintenance. But thanks for assuming and not just asking what the issue was..

Geocaching CO might be of assistance.

We do more than assumptions to keep the game in the quality mode.

Geocaching CO might be of assistance.

We do more than assumptions to keep the game in the quality mode.

Thanks, I have it resolved. Mondou2 will be relocating my caches.