Dealing with pictures...

McKeeFamily2

Pictures are automatically added to the gallery from caches that you added pictures in your log on. If you've got pictures you took around a certain cache (that aren't spoiler pictures) add then to your find log on the cache and they will show up in your gallery.

Yay, I think I got it.

Before I post more - how is this for showing cool pics but not giving the find away?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c8-dbe864e2f6e3

or this one?

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=e1...cb-69d0ba186db6

crap. When I preview the post and go to either link, they do not show me what I just posted. grrrr - OK must be too tired to deal with it.

Nite!

Yay, I think I got it.

Before I post more - how is this for showing cool pics but not giving the find away?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...c8-dbe864e2f6e3

or this one?

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=e1...cb-69d0ba186db6

crap. When I preview the post and go to either link, they do not show me what I just posted. grrrr - OK must be too tired to deal with it.

Nite!

Seem fine to me!

Just be careful about showing specifically where the cache is hidden, and if the cache doesn't list a size or the cache has some interesting 'camo' to disguise it, be careful not to show the cache.

If you think the photograph may be a spoiler post 'Spoiler' as a lot of Firefox users have a Greasemonkey script which will load all the photographs for a cache as thumbnails on the page -and it can be set to not show any photograph marked spoiler. (Even if it says not a spoiler!)

Seem fine to me!

Just be careful about showing specifically where the cache is hidden, and if the cache doesn't list a size or the cache has some interesting 'camo' to disguise it, be careful not to show the cache.

oooooo should I delete that pic showing the cache box? I did try to make sure that I don't give away a hide, but I didn't much think of the cache... :rolleyes:

Hahahah! Hey there Knight!

Awesome, I'm about to upload some more here. We're saving Rogue's Hollow for a real nice day to go do about 4 of em ;-)

Ya, the beer box cracked me up too - dang hicks around here.... lol!

I have two RH that are down right now. I hope to replace them this weekend. Maybe I'll do it today! That's great to see some handicaching. Feel free to check with me about other caches to see if they are wheelchair accessible.

We love pictures. They seem to not come along often. We love the picture of the little one lifting the cone looking for the cache!

bc70ac8e-ca26-4dde-a061-f721a6c79f78.jpg

I have two RH that are down right now. I hope to replace them this weekend. Maybe I'll do it today! That's great to see some handicaching. Feel free to check with me about other caches to see if they are wheelchair accessible.

We love pictures. They seem to not come along often. We love the picture of the little one lifting the cone looking for the cache!

bc70ac8e-ca26-4dde-a061-f721a6c79f78.jpg

Hey, thanks! We shall check with you on the handicaching too, because the Vietitali crew like to go - but some areas are just a pita to get through on wheels. I take their daughter out when we have her over here.

Let us know if you want help putting your other 2 RH ones up, we'd be in for adding to the cache. I have a small round lock and lock container that we haven't used yet - be happy to let you have it. We also have some nice "gem bags" including mystery rocks, an apache tear, arrow heads and the like that would make great swag for RH. Plenty of "bug wipes" and other assorted too. Would be a great day to go caching down there today - but the kids and I have a bit too much work to do today before we can go out to play again.

Shoot me an email if you guys want some help, I think the kids would really enjoy that! (well, ok, and me too.) :D