Ammo Cans

I recently located a guy that had as bunch of ammo cans for sale. :rolleyes: I have 2 questions. How much should i pay for one? And is it OK for me to try and help and sell his containers on this forum?

Thanks,

Bud

Other that letting people know that they are free to contact you, you are not allowed to sell things here. As far as the price, $5 should be about right I think.

I recently located a guy that had as bunch of ammo cans for sale. :lol: I have 2 questions. How much should i pay for one? And is it OK for me to try and help and sell his containers on this forum?

Thanks,

Bud

I Found some 30 cal. cans for $2.50. The lady had like 2 Pallets full. About 1000. I purchaced 20 some for me and a freind.

How much is your guy selling for and what size?

I recently located a guy that had as bunch of ammo cans for sale. :lol: I have 2 questions. How much should i pay for one? And is it OK for me to try and help and sell his containers on this forum?

Thanks,

Bud

I Found some 30 cal. cans for $2.50. The lady had like 2 Pallets full. About 1000. I purchaced 20 some for me and a freind.

Thanks everyone for the info. He has a shipping container full of .30 and .50 cal ammo boxes. Idk about the 30's, but he is selling the 50's for $6. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. BTW, I can probably get him to come down a little if there is a big order.

Thanks,

Bud

Thanks everyone for the info. He has a shipping container full of .30 and .50 cal ammo boxes. Idk about the 30's, but he is selling the 50's for $6. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. BTW, I can probably get him to come down a little if there is a big order.

The only thing shipping on these things eat you alive.... They are bulky and empty. I'm in the LTL Freight biz. The way that they class this kind of freight makes it sorta pricey to ship. And there too heavy to get a good price at the US Post office.

Edited by sdrawkcab