GPS send does not work with Mozilla Fire Fox

360^

Works with my firefox and Oregon. Buy a Garmin? B)

Thanks for the tip Andy K, I can get it to work with Internet Explorer, this is something that happened recently I always used Mozilla before. My pn-40 rocks! I think I will keep it :unsure:

It will work with IE but not Mozilla Firefox. Reloaded Plug-in still says plug in not found. Using a pn-40, any ideas?

Thanks

Bruce

The DeLorme Send to GPS plugin does not work with Firefox 3.6. This has been posted many times over the last 2 months on this forum. Use another browser, or roll back to Firefox 3.5.x.

It will work with IE but not Mozilla Firefox. Reloaded Plug-in still says plug in not found. Using a pn-40, any ideas?

Thanks

Bruce

The DeLorme Send to GPS plugin does not work with Firefox 3.6. This has been posted many times over the last 2 months on this forum. Use another browser, or roll back to Firefox 3.5.x.

Thanks dakboy, guess I need to spend more time on the forums, Just read the answer on the Delorme forum went back to firefox 3.5.8 and send to gps works fine