ACKKK! Its contagious!

You are trying to combine two things that are not compatible:

• A request: Please be considerate of future finders when signing the paper log
  • A maintenance requirement: Abusive logs will be deleted.

There is no ALR here.

I think you're allowing the bad writing to confuse you. They don't say anything about "abusive" logs. They put that line right after the instructions to only write your name/date. I guess only the writer knows their own true meaning, but when you combine that line with the one requesting help maintaining the Caches(Because it will be too much work for the owner) I see that they don't want to have to replace the paper.

If I want to make excuses for them, I could read it they way you have.

Edit to close quote

If we follow your logic, the cache owner must be threatening to delete the finder's paper log.

That's true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what kinds of logs they delete. I'm pretty sure I can grasp what they meant by reading what they wrote.

With so many caches on this route, will be hard to maintain, any help will caches will be much appreciated.

At the risk of taking this thread where another one went... I think that is just lame!!! :anicute:

If you can't maintain them, don't put them out!!

Is this a violation of the "solicitation" guidelines???

Methinks she's going to end up here, and go off on us. Hey, it's just a discussion of a cache page. I'm self-ejecting from the thread. For the 2nd time, I might add. B)

No, I was thinking of doing a power trail where there is no trail. Bushwhack 10 miles placing a cache every 1/10 of a mile until the trail ends at the edge of a cliff so the only option is to bushwhack all the way back.

Almost, but not quite. Place just one more. You know where. Might even wanna make it an ammo can. :)

No, I was thinking of doing a power trail where there is no trail. Bushwhack 10 miles placing a cache every 1/10 of a mile until the trail ends at the edge of a cliff so the only option is to bushwhack all the way back.

Almost, but not quite. Place just one more. You know where. Might even wanna make it an ammo can. :D

One with 80 lbs of concrete in it??? :)

I have no opinion of power trails one way or the other. But I am grateful for the new addition to my "cool phrase" lexicon. I can't wait for the opportunity to say, "Hey dude, stop harshing my mellow!"
Sure sounds like something you'd do on a stick over a campfire, doesn't it?

It's what happens when a seed pops and sprays ashes everywhere, and is usually followed with coughing and sometimes goofy laughter. (from what I have heard) :)

I have no opinion of power trails one way or the other. But I am grateful for the new addition to my "cool phrase" lexicon. I can't wait for the opportunity to say, "Hey dude, stop harshing my mellow!"

It's what happens when a seed pops and sprays ashes everywhere, and is usually followed with coughing and sometimes goofy laughter. (from what I have heard) :)

Blast from the past!!! Best when the rhythm guitarist hits a dissonant chord with his volume control at 11!!!

It's what happens when a seed pops and sprays ashes everywhere, and is usually followed with coughing and sometimes goofy laughter. (from what I have heard) :D

You didn't sift through a tea strainer?!! :D Ummm... I mean... I have heard that too!! :)

(really harsh when it happens while you were doing air guitar to the opening riffs of Deep Purple's Smoke On The Water)

Edited by NeecesandNephews

It's what happens when a seed pops and sprays ashes everywhere, and is usually followed with coughing and sometimes goofy laughter. (from what I have heard) :D

You didn't sift through a tea strainer?!! :D Ummm... I mean... I have heard that too!! :)

Sounds like some of us need to partyyyyyy! Edited by knowschad