Oklahoma property owner offering my land

ipodguy

I live in New Jersey, but I own 5 acres of property in Red Oak, Oklahoma off of Cravens Road in Latimer County. I'd like to offer it to the geocaching community to place a geocache there.

If you or your group is interested, please respond to this thread and I can provide you with coordinates and answer any questions. I will also be happy to provide the cache container, logs, swag or anything else if necessary.

I'd do it myself, but it's impossible for me to provide maintenance on a cache so far away.

That is such a great offer!!! Good on ya', mate!

I live in New Jersey, but I own 5 acres of property in Red Oak, Oklahoma off of Cravens Road in Latimer County. I'd like to offer it to the geocaching community to place a geocache there.

If you or your group is interested, please respond to this thread and I can provide you with coordinates and answer any questions. I will also be happy to provide the cache container, logs, swag or anything else if necessary.

I'd do it myself, but it's impossible for me to provide maintenance on a cache so far away.

I'll be happy to repost this info to our yahoo group.

Wow! I was caching 7 or 8 miles north of Red Oak last Saturday. Some great terrain for hiking and caching. I'll send this information to the geocacher that has been placing caches in that area. It's about a 3 hour drive for me but if no one takes you up on this fantastic offer in a week or so, please let me know.

What a deal!

-hobbitix