Cachestats date problem

I ran a My Finds pocket query today to update my Logicweave Cachestats, and every cache is showing todays date. I am running the latest version of cachestats, 3.0.6

I update my stats every week, this is the first time I have seen this problem. Does anyone know how to fix this, or do I just wait a week till I can run a new pocket query and hope it works right?

Edited by Eagle and the nuts

I ran a My Finds pocket query today to update my Logicweave Cachestats, and every cache is showing todays date. I am running the latest version of cachestats, 3.0.6

I update my stats every week, this is the first time I have seen this problem. Does anyone know how to fix this, or do I just wait a week till I can run a new pocket query and hope it works right?

I just ran a pq a little while ago and tried to update my profiles at It's not about the numbers, and My geocaching profile .com

Both sites were giving me problems. I.N.A.T.N. said something about unlink something or the other, and My Geocaching profile said it updated with the new pq but apparently didn't. I even tried refreshing the browser several times and reuploading the pq with no success.

I opened up cache stats and got a message that it could not find my found it logs for several caches but it would include them in my stats anyway.

The cache finds numbers are correct but a lot of the other info, days cached, best day, etc were not correct.

I opened up the calendar to find I had 1908 finds on the 6th. A new record I guess. :laughing:

My guess is a corruption of the pq. But that is only a guess. :anitongue:

This is what comes up @ It's not about the numbers:

Total days since first find: 14676 - Overall find Rate: 0/day, 0/week

Total days with a find: (Every

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 103

0 days or 0% of your total days) - Average finds per caching day:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 103

Best day: 12/31/69 - finds

Most consecutive days with a find: from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 118

0%)

Note all the Warning: Division by zero in.....................this leads me to believe it is the pq that is being generated is corrupted

I guess we have to wait until next week....................

I too ran my "My Finds" query last night (3/6/10). Got the query back almost instantaneously but when I loaded it into GSAK it shows that I've never made a find on ANY of the caches in the file. Weird thing is its a perfect list of all the 2649 caches I've found to date, there's just no found info tagged into the caches in the query.

This also gave me problems with trying to update mygeocachingprofile.com, etc since the data isn't tagged with "Found" the queries don't run correctly to update the stats.

Don't suppose there's any way I could request another copy of "my finds" to see if the problem is now fixed?! Otherwise, its gonna be another 7 days before I can attempt to generate a corrected my finds query.

I ran my query in the morning of 3/6/10, and loaded it into INATN and geocachingprofile.com without problem. I didn't put it into GSAK and I'm away from home, so I can't know if the logs are all correct. Just in case that helps anyone who might examine this technically...

Maybe this thread should be moved to the bug forum?