list of coordinates

maryelizabethmartin

If you were a premium member you could run a pocket query for the Dartmoor area and have a file sent to you with all area caches (up to 500) that you can load directly to your GPS.

Since you are not a premium member it gets a bit more difficult. Find a cache near the center of the area you are visiting. Click on the line on the page that says "Find ... all nearby caches"

You'll see a results list of the 20 nearest caches. To the far right of each cache is a box. Check the box for each of the caches, then page down and click the "download waypoints" button near the bottom right of the page. Save this file to your disk. and repeat for the subsequent pages of results until you've downloaded

as many caches as you want.

Then use something like GSAK or EasyGPS to open these files and send them to your GPS.

If you were a premium member you could run a pocket query for the Dartmoor area and have a file sent to you with all area caches (up to 500) that you can load directly to your GPS.

Since you are not a premium member it gets a bit more difficult. Find a cache near the center of the area you are visiting. Click on the line on the page that says "Find ... all nearby caches"

You'll see a results list of the 20 nearest caches. To the far right of each cache is a box. Check the box for each of the caches, then page down and click the "download waypoints" button near the bottom right of the page. Save this file to your disk. and repeat for the subsequent pages of results until you've downloaded

Then use something like GSAK or EasyGPS to open these files and send them to your GPS.

Being a premium member really comes into its own with what you require here, the PQs have more info i believe like hints and things, premium membership is certainly on my shopping list, thats if i can ever afford it, shame you have to do a full 12 months when paying with paypal :anibad:

Go get your PM and all your info will be readily available

Best wishes

Cliff

Being a premium member really comes into its own with what you require here, the PQs have more info i believe like hints and things, premium membership is certainly on my shopping list, thats if i can ever afford it, shame you have to do a full 12 months when paying with paypal :anibad:

Go get your PM and all your info will be readily available

Best wishes

Cliff

I'm pretty sure you can pay monthly.